𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱

Sloane's POV
_____________ ʚ♡⃛ɞ_____________

I kick my feet drowsily above the hard rocky floor of the castle, detention for 'snooping'?
I keep my head down as my mind plays air quotes while I scoff to myself, thinking back to when I was in the forest and overheard some talk about Dumbledore leaving Hogwarts.

I stare at my tearing converses as I turn a corner carelessly. I need some new shoes. I visited last year for the goblet of fire, I didn't attend it though. There's only a few students at Hogwarts currently, I'm not sure why, but everyone is talking about the boy who died last year during the goblet of fire. That is the talk of the town.

I'm in a daze until out of nowhere my shoe scuffs the edge of a broken brick in the floor and I slightly let out a squeal quickly trying to latch onto anything. My eyes shoot shut as I prepare for the fall of a lifetime. Instead I'm lifted up by a pair of strong muscular arms.

After staring for a while I pull myself out of my trance. "Watch where you're going fuck-tard!" I let slip from my mouth, scoffing loudly. I wait patiently for a response. Not long goes by and I finally make eye to eye contact with the speechless source.
An evil glare gets sent my way, my eyes scan his face for any other type of emotion.
His lips, then chest-cheekbones! His eyes, his eye lashes, his gorgeous hair that falls slightly effortlessly over his eyebrows. I'm staring, shit.

"Are you gonna say something?" His hands are still on my lower back and neck. He just sighs letting me go and walking towards the dorms, fuck. I hear him mumble while he's walking away.
_____________ ʚϊɞ_____________
My legs nearly give up on me once I've entered detention, I see 3 other girls waiting in desks boredly. My eyes prance around the room until they meet professor McGonagall's unimpressed look. I wait a while in the doorway before deciding to speak up. "Um. The walk was pretty long." I try thinking of a decent excuse, and I'm not completely lying when I say that.

McGonagall clears her throat, leading me with her eyes towards a desk near one of the girls, she has pretty blonde hair and bangs. She looks slightly older than the other girls. I place myself into the desk chair making some noise. "I am very unimpressed with all of you girls!" McGonigall states abruptly making the girl beside me jump up slightly.

"I'm going to be locking you all in this room until it is spotless." She speaks again slightly scratchy.
She nods to all of us before setting a spell on the door and leaving, awkward. It's quiet for a bit before one girl stands up starting to pick random things up of the floor.

I shrug my shoulders before getting up as well, soon all of us are helping. The girl that was next to me speaks first, "I've never seen you in here before." She says in a questioning tone nudging her head toward me. The other girls mutter in agreement.

I breathe out before clearing my throat, "I'm new here, I got expelled from beux." They all hum in response, I look over to them standing up against a desk. "Do you all know each other?"

They all think for awhile, I turn to a girl with short dark hair and a fringe. "I'm not sure, we have detention together a lot and we're in some of the same classes." They glance at each other, "so, what's you name?" One girl asks with dark long hair. "I'm Sloane, Sloane Black." I state nodding softly.
_____________ _____________

It's quite late once we're done, all of us have talked nonstop the whole time. It's 11 o'clock, our heads turn towards the door which makes a loud 'click' noice. We rush out quickly standing in the dark halls, "what houses are you all in?" I ask quietly.
"Slytherin." They all say in sync looking at each other. I look at the small handwriting from earlier when I was told my house, just so I wouldn't forget. "Oh me as well." We all look at Each other silently cheering.

I follow behind the girls slowly until we reach the top of some stairs. We make our way to a large door I hear them whisper "Sacred sapien." My eyebrows are slightly raised until the door opens. As soon as we're all inside loud music spews through our ears. I look at them in confusion.
_____________ ⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷|| _____________

A/n
Hello! I know this was a short chapter but I hope you liked it, I love getting tips so feel free to give me any.
Also I know they're 15 but in all honestly most 15 year olds party.
Word count : 818