✧ chapter 13 ✧

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"if everything is settled then get back to your seat, itadori."

"oh, okay."

he let go of nobara's hand and went back to his seat. you then leaned over to nobara as maki continued explaining something in front. 

"well? how was it like to hold his hand?"

"what the hell y/n- you better stop thinking of other people's relationships and think of your own!"

you gasped a little since you hoped nishimiya couldn't hear anything you guys were talking about. 

"shhh, nobara! not too loud!"

"what? why? everyone knows that already~"

"no no no. look, i'll just tell you on the way back home."

"oh? you're not going home with inumaki?"

nobara said her usual quite loud tone which made you face palm and really prayed nishimiya didn't hear a thing.

"look... i'll explain later."

she shrugged and looked forward to listen to maki as you did the same. but you looked through the corner of your eye to see any reaction from nishimiya from what you said before if audible to her. she seemed to be totally focused to maki so you relaxed a little. 

***mini timeskip***

argh, why are the questions so hard? maki-senpai and nanami-sensei are both extremely harsh in giving questions, ugh. 

you then stopped your whining inside your head for a moment and thought of getting some help. 

usually though, i get some help from...

you looked to your right and saw nishimiya doing the problems and she seemed to get frustrated too. you sighed and looked to your left. nobara seemed to be playing her phone so you thought she was probably done with her work. 

"psst... nobara?"

"yeah?"

"are you done?"

nobara didn't even look up as she seemed to be so engrossed in her game.

"nah."

"then what. are. you. doing."

you slightly lifted your volume as you paused between the words.

"playing. why?"

"aren't you suppose to do your work or something?"

"that comes later, y/n. game first."

"but if maki-senpai finds out-"

you then lifted your head and saw maki already standing next to nobara. 

"huh? what?"

you hesitantly pointed behind her to which she looked back. 

"...oh."

she then quickly closed her game and placed her phone down on the table. 

"heh, sorry."

"nobara, you know that i'm doing this to help my beloved kohai. so please don't make me mad enough as it is. i've had enough shouting today. thanks to you, anyway."

"i'm sorry, maki-senpai."

maki sighed and pushed her glasses' nose frame. 

"now don't do anything to trigger my anger, okay?"

nobara nodded and maki went to help a student who called out for her help. nobara sighed and leaned back on her seat until her head was looking behind her.