Application of Laser Marking Machine in Marking on Stainless Steel Products

The use of handheld laser marking machinesin various industries has been very mature, but it is also widely used in the metal industry.Anyone who understands the marking industry knows that traditional marking technology needs to use chemical corrosion, artificial engraving, ink spraying, silk screen printing, coding and other processing techniques.There are some shortcomings in these marking methods: the marking process is complicated, the efficiency is low, the body has a certain impact, the marking effect is not fine enough, and the like. However, now the laser marking machine has solved this problem very well.

Stainless steel is widely used in our lives, such as electric kettles, spatulas, pots, bowls and chopsticks, etc. are all made of stainless steel. Such simple stainless steel must be pasted with the company's name and LOGO, but it is difficult for customers to tear it off after buying it, and the glue on it is also difficult to remove after tearing it off.Then using a laser marking machine to mark LOGO on stainless steel is a good choice. The pattern and text of the hand coding machine can be designed at will, the operation is simple, and the laser marking machine can also be used to create a magic effect.Moreover, the marking speed of the laser marking machine is fast, the production efficiency is high, the accuracy is high, the marking effect is clear, the processing work is noiseless, non-toxic, and will not cause any pollution to the processing environment and the health of personnel.

In addition to marking relevant information, theportable laser marker can also mark color graphics on the surface of stainless steel products.The oxidized product of metal elements in stainless steel will show color itself. Under the action of suitable laser energy, a layer of transparent oxide film will be formed on the surface of stainless steel, due to the thin film interference effect of light, various colors are presented, so as to achieve the principle of producing color.