I left the lounge area to finish doing what I needed to do.

Baby girl Laura had her surgery so
Maura and I are going to go there  and pick up dinner for us. Why don't you and Dorothy come for dinner too. Mom you sure it's so soon after her surgery? Yes Maura text Madison and she said yes on whomever wants to visit. Of course,  they will need time alone to do her physical therapy and time to be alone too. She just wants Laura to feel comfortable and for her to know we care about her. Mom of course we do. I know that.  I am on my way to get my wife so we can pick up dinner for us all. We will bring dessert over.

I hug my daughter and leave her office and drive home.

I park in the driveway and Maura comes outside with her medical bag and supplies.

Hey babe let me help you with this.  I already called in the food order.  Laura wanted Japanese food for dinner.

I closed the door and got into my side and started my vehicle and we left.

The two of us caught up on our day.

Hey Piper thank you for texting me. Did you enjoy yourself? Yes and I returned and swam some before I took a shower.  I noticed alot of guards keep themselves busy by swimming and playing basketball.  When Carly is with Jason, she doesn't need us. Whomever was suppose to cover her they get some free time to do what they want here.  She communicates with us all when she needs us to work again and where she needs us to be. Piper, I called Madison to see how she was doing.  She said she is doing alot of sleeping which we both know is good.
Dinner is ready.

We start bringing our food outside to eat

We start bringing our food outside to eat. It's cooler.
If anyone wants more food, it's inside.  I  am leaving to go eat with my husband to Hells kitchen for dinner.  Piper please write down any food allergies so I will know what to do for you if it's needed. I am good with whatever you make.  Okay!

We tell her to enjoy her date night with her husband.

Piper before they
couldn't just go out on date night to do that but now since more people are hired they can do that.  I see it's like the military.  You do what your told. Yes some what.

We started to eat and talk with the others outside.

Max this was delicious.  I will do the clean up.  No you go rest, I will do it. I leave tomorrow to go back to work.  I enjoy spending more time with you in person than just talking to you on our cells. Me too Max.

Diane kisses me before she leaves to go swimming for her cardio workout.

Jason dinner was delicious.  I am glad you enjoyed the chefs fried chicken and everything else.  All your orders for all your casinos are done.  I know you leave for Vegss tonight. Carly I will have some of my guards follow you to make sure you get home safely.  This way your guards have more time to relax. I need to get going than.  Please text me when your in your in your hotel suite. I will.