Ashi or Avneet..??

Start from the beginning

Reem-: bhabhi breakfast is ready, bhai will be impressed with your cooking, whoever has said na that the way to husband's heart is through stomach in short yummy food, now you go and as I told you call bhai sweetly here and say him that from now onwards you'll do whatever he'll say and do friendship with him to start your relation.... I know he'll not agree but seeing your beauty and cute request he'll melt, so just go and call him till then I'll call others for breakfast.... She says while Ashi nods smilingly and left from there to Sid's room with a hope of starting her new life but lil she doesn't know that her all hopes and dreams of living with Sid is going to break into small pieces.

Ashi's outfit (ignore Randeep)

In Sid's room,

Sid wakes up and after having bath he gets ready for office, he was wearing his wrist watch when someone backhugs him, he was freezed for a moment but after a moment he realises whose touch it was, he relaxes and turns back and hugs the person tightly nuzzling in her neck.

Ashi enters in the room only to get shocked seeing Sid hugging an unknown girl. Tears started flowing from her eyes but she controlled and wipes it.

Ashi-: suniye... She says as she can't take his name because the society from where she belongs has taught her to not to take husband's name. She calls him gaining his attention. They both brokes the hug and the girl turns towards revealing her gorgeous face. Ashi looks her from top to down and she too was speechless seeing her beauty. There was no comparison between her and that girl, she was way more beautiful and gorgeous than her. Her everything face structure, fair skin tone, figure, hair, dressing style everything just seems so perfect. Ashi was feeling very low infront of her as she was looking highly educated and high class girl then her. She looks down while Sid turns back to the mirror ignoring Ashi and wears his watch and straighten his blazer while the girl was just looking at both of them, she goes towards ashi and stands infront of her.