Chapter 131: Extra Story

Start from the beginning

Jiang Ci's dark eyes looked at her tightly, "I won't let you suffer this kind of pain again in the future." Su Yue didn't know that Jiang Ci had planned to have a vasectomy while he was outside.

On the other side, Fang Ru, Su Jindong, and the doctor rushed in after finishing their conversation.

Fang Ru took the child from the nurse's hand, "Oh, grandma's good grandson, you are so handsome." She was full of joy, and she loved the child so much that she felt like she had eaten a jar of honey. This was her precious grandson.

"Mom, let me see the child." Jiang Ci propped a pillow behind Su Yue's back to make her more comfortable.

"Yue Yue, look how much your grandson looks like you, he's so handsome." Fang Ru walked to her daughter's bed with the child in her arms.

Hearing this, Jiang Ci's expression froze. His thin lips, which were already slightly pursed, instantly lost their color, as if he had heard something unimaginable.

He slowly turned his head to look at the child in Fang Ru's arms. His deep black eyes and handsome face seemed to have been struck. "Is this a boy?" His gaze then shifted to the other child in Su's father's arms, and his eyebrows tightened. "Both children are boys?"

So, his daughter was gone, and he had two more little troubles?

"If you have two sons, are you unhappy?" Fang Ru was surprised to learn that her son-in-law wanted a daughter for the first time.

Jiang Ci frowned, "How can my son compare to a daughter?" There was a hint of disdain in his tone towards his son.

Fang Ru placed the child in Su Yue's arms and taught her how to hold the baby. She turned around and saw her son-in-law looking disappointed with pale lips. She couldn't help but speak to Su Jindong, "Give the baby to Jiang Ci. Look at him, he looks like the sky is falling. Don't tease him anymore. "

Su Jindong's movements of holding the baby were very skilled. Obviously, he had held babies a lot when he was young. He gently cooed the baby in his arms and enjoyed seeing Jiang Ci's desperate look. This son-in-law usually had a domineering and unrestrained appearance, but it was rare to see him in such a state of loss. Su Jindong couldn't help feeling a little pleased, "Here you go, your daughter. "

"Dad, I haven't held my niece yet." Su Zhi looked enviously and also wanted to play with his little niece. However, seeing Jiang Ci's lost look, he felt a little schadenfreude, "When the doctor came out just now, he said that my sister gave birth to a pair of dragon and phoenix twins, not twins." He rushed in anxiously just now and didn't listen to the doctor's words.

Jiang Ci looked at the baby handed to him by his father-in-law, and he was dumbfounded.

Is this his daughter?

The baby's body was extremely small. When he held her in his arms, Jiang Ci's whole body stiffened, and his hands and feet were stiff. He didn't dare to move at all. The small body in his arms was too soft, too soft. "Yue Yue, she seems to have no bones." He was afraid that if he used a little force, his daughter would be hurt.

"Look at you, what a disappointment." Su Jindong now felt proud in front of his son-in-law. He pointed out confidently, "Your hands are too stiff, and the baby will be uncomfortable. Relax, relax. "

Su Yue also just learned how to hold a baby. Her son in her arms was so small that her heart softened like water. "We need to give the baby a nickname." She said to Jiang Ci, who was raising his eyebrows over there.

"Hmm." Jiang Ci relaxed his hands and feet a little, not so unnatural. His thin lips curved, "Let's call our daughter Little Mango." Mango cake was his favorite food, and his daughter was his treasure.

Su Yue was taken aback but found it quite cute. She held her son's little hand and asked, "Where's the son?"

Jiang Ci glanced lightly at the wrinkled son and spoke with disdain, "Call him little old man?" He was indeed black and wrinkled like an old man.

As if knowing that he was being despised by his own father, the little old man-like son burst into tears instantly, making Su Yue flustered. "Baby, don't cry, baby, don't cry." Su Yue glared at Jiang Ci and said, "Jiang Ci, you can't despise our son like this. "

Jiang Ci held his daughter and was satisfied. "Then let's call him little cream." He didn't like this overly sweet name anyway.

Little cream sounded better than little old man, and Su Yue reluctantly agreed.

The baby room, crib, and baby supplies were already prepared at home, and they were all for girls, pink and lovely.

The two children lay in the pink crib with lace tied around it, sleeping cutely.

Jiang Haoyan lay in front of the crib, holding onto the fence with his chubby little hands, and his big head almost wanted to squeeze into the crib to see his younger siblings. He said in a childish voice, "Mommy, when will they wake up? Haoyan wants to play with them. "

"The younger siblings are still too young. They need to sleep more to grow up quickly. When the babies can walk, they can play with their big brother Haoyan," Su Yue said while half-lying on the bed.

During this period of rest, Su Yue's mother, Fang Ru, found a gold-medal nanny for her, who was very good at helping postpartum women recover. Now Su Yue's complexion had returned to a healthy red, and her skin was even more delicate and smooth, as if it could be squeezed out with water.

Upon hearing this, Jiang Haoyan obediently nodded his head. He blinked his big glasses and stared at his sleeping younger brother, "Mom, my younger brother is so cute. Haohao likes him the most. "

"What about your younger sister?" Su Yue held the nourishing soup made by the postpartum nurse and took a big sip. It's no wonder Su's mother spent a lot of money to invite her back to take care of her body. After eating the meals made by her, only she knew that she not only became more beautiful, but also that kind of ripe and tempting beauty.

"My younger brother is cuter than my younger sister," Little Haohao's little foot unconsciously raised, his two eyebrows slightly wrinkled, as if he was very conflicted, "My younger sister is not as cute as my younger brother." Finally, he expressed his true thoughts.

"Hmph!"

Jiang Ci's figure was slender, wearing casual clothes, and his sharp facial features were softened. He walked in with two small milk bottles filled with milk powder. The two little ones had big appetites, and Su Yue couldn't feed them all the time, so sometimes she had to give them milk powder.

Hearing the words of the little troublemaker, he coldly snorted, "No aesthetic sense at all." Clearly, his daughter was much prettier than his son.

Jiang Haoyan couldn't understand his father's words, but it didn't stop him from expressing his own thoughts. He just looked at his younger brother, "Haohao likes little cream the most." Haohao also likes to eat cream, so he likes his younger brother the most.

Note: Revision not needed
(TN: Lmao, twins what a simple solution so both Haohao and Jiang Ci are happy, sadly I didn't get to see our male lead cry, also the amount of times I have read a male lead saying no more children after a birthing scene is uncountable, still love it every time though :)