Chapter 130: Extra Story

Start from the beginning

"She's sleeping, what do you want?" Jiang Ci had no intention of dealing with any small troubles at the moment.

Jiang Haoyan took off his small backpack from behind him and opened the zipper. It was filled with various snacks.

The chubby little one took out several kinds of snacks and said to Jiang Ci, "Haohao has a lot of delicious food. Mommy can't eat, she'll get hungry. Haohao wants to give these delicious things to Mommy." These were all things that Haohao usually hid and didn't want to eat.

Jiang Ci's gaze fell on the chubby little hands. He held a small pudding, a pickled chicken leg, and chocolate candy. Jiang Ci's thin lips couldn't help but twitch a few times. He picked up the little troublemaker and coldly snorted, "Let's go, don't disturb her rest. "

"Ah, Haohao's snacks." Jiang Haoyan's chubby little body twisted in mid-air, and the packaged chicken leg in his hand fell to the ground. "Mommy doesn't eat, she'll get hungry, and little brother will get hungry too. "

Jiang Ci directly slapped Jiang Haoyan's little butt lazily and corrected him, "It's little sister." He carried the little one on his shoulder and said, "Let's go make food for Mommy now. "

In the kitchen, Jiang Ci wore a brand new pink floral apron, which didn't match his specially tailored black shirt at all. He rolled up his sleeves on both sides, his arms were strong and powerful, and his slender fingers held a knife, clumsily cutting tomatoes.

"Young master, should I help you?" The middle-aged servant stood not far away, watching Jiang Ci busy, feeling uneasy.

Recently, Mrs. Shao had poor appetite due to pregnancy, and she couldn't eat the food they made. The maids were worried. After all, employers like Mrs. Shao, who had a good temper, treated them kindly, and were beautiful, were really rare. Everyone hoped that Mrs. Shao would be well.

The young master had always been very fond of Mrs. Shao, and probably couldn't think of a solution, so he chose to cook himself.

"No need." Jiang Ci didn't even lift his head, cutting the tomatoes one by one. The tomato slices on the chopping board were of different sizes.

"Young master, leave it to me." The middle-aged maid saw Jiang Ci insisting and turned her gaze to Jiang Haoyan, who was standing on a high chair in front of the sink, bending his small body and rolling up his sleeves to wash the vegetables carefully.

"No, Haohao wants to cook delicious food for Mommy and do it himself." The little guy shook his head and clumsily broke off the leaves of the vegetables one by one, then carefully rubbed them in the clear water in the plate, wanting to wash them clean.

Jiang Ci put the chopped tomatoes in boiling water and covered the pot. "How long should I cook it?" he asked the middle-aged maid.

"It's best to cook the soup until it's the color of the tomatoes, then the soup will be fragrant and thick. "

Jiang Ci didn't make a sound, standing in front of the pot, not finding it boring or troublesome, waiting quietly for the soup to boil and the flavor to come out.

After who knows how long, the lid was lifted, and the fragrant, sweet and sour smell of tomatoes came out, and the soup in the pot turned orange-red, which looked very beautiful.

"Young master, you can put in the noodles now." The maid reminded him.

"Hmm." Jiang Ci put the noodles in the pot and also put in the vegetables that the little guy had just washed. The green and red colors complemented each other, and the color alone was very tempting.

Su Yue was awakened by Jiang Ci. She opened her eyes drowsily and saw two faces, one big and one small, appearing by her bedside. "Get up and eat something, see if you can eat it?" Jiang Ci's fingertips gently lifted the messy hair sticking to Su Yue's face, and his clear voice was extremely gentle.

"Mom, wake up and eat noodles." Jiang Haoyan's two small hands propped up on the edge of the bed, holding up his fair little face, and his small mouth grinned.

Su Yue sat up, she was indeed hungry.

Jiang Ci brought over a small bowl, which was filled with thick orange-red soup with noodles soaking in the middle, and a few green vegetable leaves were placed on top, making it very appetizing. She reached out to take the bowl.

"Don't move, I'll feed you." Jiang Ci held the small bowl and picked up the noodles, feeding them to Su Yue's mouth.

Smelling the fragrant tomato flavor, Su Yue did not feel disgusted or resistant. She opened her mouth and ate the noodles.

Jiang Ci's dark eyes stared at Su Yue, waiting for her reaction. Jiang Haoyan beside him also widened his eyes, one leg unconsciously raised behind him, and his face was nervously unguarded.

Su Yue met Jiang Ci's deep gaze, looked at the faint blue color in his eyes, and bent her eyes, whispering, "Ao Ao, I still want to eat. "

Seeing no signs of Su Yue vomiting and hearing her words, Jiang Ci's slightly furrowed brows gradually relaxed, and his hard and cold edges softened. "Okay. "

"Mom likes to eat noodles made by Haohao, it's great. "Jiang Haoyan, who was beside her, saw Su Yue eat the noodles and the little guy stood up straight, almost jumping for joy. During this time, the little guy saw Su Yue vomit every time she ate a little bit of food, and he was also very worried about his mother.

Su Yue was stunned, "Haohao cooked the noodles?"

"It was dad, dad cooked the noodles, and Haohao washed the vegetables." Little Haohao grinned, "Mom, is it delicious?"

Su Yue nodded and looked at Jiang Ci. "It's very delicious." Her gaze inadvertently fell on Jiang Ci's fingers holding the small bowl, only to find that his fingers were red, and she didn't know if he had been scalded.

Su Yue's heart trembled, feeling a sourness and swelling in her chest.

"If you like it, I'll make it for you every day." Jiang Ci fed her another bite.

Su Yue only felt a sweet taste in the sour tomato soup when she ate it.

As time passed, Su Yue's belly grew bigger and bigger. When she bent over, she couldn't even see her own feet. And she was already thin, from the back, her waist and back were still slender and charming, but when viewed from the front, it gave people a sense of fear that her overly slender waist could not support her big belly.

Jiang Ci accompanied Su Yue every day, even when dealing with the company's affairs, the documents were sent to him. He now dared not leave Su Yue's side for a moment.

At night, Jiang Ci habitually put his hand on Su Yue's belly and wanted to say goodnight to the child. The next second, the palm of his hand was heavily kicked, and Jiang Ci's cold and arrogant expression instantly softened with tenderness.

Even though it wasn't the first time Jiang Ci received a response from the baby, he still felt joyful.

"My good girl, Mommy is going to sleep. Don't bother Mommy," Jiang Ci instructed Su Yue's belly, his palm still attached to it, unwilling to move it even a bit.

"The baby is still too young to understand your words. "

Under the warm yellow light, Su Yue's face was snow-white and translucent, with a good complexion. She didn't look haggard from pregnancy, and her face wasn't swollen or blemished. Instead, it was even more fair and delicate, like a crystal doll.

Jiang Ci raised his head and hooked his lips. "The baby will understand. This is the telepathy between father and daughter. "

Su Yue was speechless, listening to the man speak nonsense seriously. She was about to lie down and sleep when suddenly her stomach contracted painfully, and she was stunned for a moment before waves of pain hit her.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Ci saw Su Yue's face turn pale, and his clear and refined face unconsciously showed a look of anxiety.

Su Yue put her hand on Jiang Ci's arm in confusion, her soft voice with a crying tone. "A-Ao Ao, I think I'm going into labor. "

Note: Revision not needed
(TN: I sorta want the baby to be a boy just so that Jiang Ci cries lol)