Chapter 129: Extra Story

Start from the beginning

The little guy leaned lightly against her, sniffed, and said, "Then Haohao is also a little baby." He looked up at Su Yue with his small head raised, his voice childish, "Haohao likes his little brother and can play with him in the future. "

"Hmph." Over there, Jiang Ci walked over with a warm glass of milk in his hand, and when he heard the little troublemaker say he wanted a little brother, he coldly snorted, "It's a little sister. "

Jiang Haoyan shrank into Su Yue's arms, his chubby body trembling, and opened his big red eyes, "Why, little brother is cute." The little sister is a crybaby, not cute at all. The girls in the class cry at the drop of a hat, and they're also timid. They're not cute at all, and not fun to play with. Haohao doesn't like girls, and he doesn't like his little sister.

Jiang Ci put the milk on the coffee table, picked up the little guy and threw him on the other side of the sofa, sneering, "What's so cute about boys?" He sat down next to Su Yue and hugged her lightly, "This must be a little girl. "

Su Yue was speechless, but also realized that Jiang Ci's preference for girls was a bit too serious. She corrected him, "Both sons and daughters are cute, Jiang Ci, you can't prefer girls over boys, the baby will be sad. "

Jiang Ci snorted and didn't want to listen to Su Yue. Sons and daughters are all troublesome, where can you find a soft and cute little girl?

Jiang Haoyan sniffed and said, "Haohao likes his little brother. "

The next day was the premiere of the movie. Jiang Ci originally did not plan to let Su Yue go out, but this was her last work, and Su Yue wanted to attend. Finally, she coquettishly promised Jiang Ci that she would not leave him half a step, and Jiang Ci reluctantly agreed.

The premiere was held very grandly, attended not only by the director, but also by the movie emperor Xu Shen. Although it was previously revealed that he had a girlfriend, which hurt many fans' hearts and caused Su Yue to take the blame, he publicly apologized afterwards and still managed to regain some points. Coupled with his good looks and acting skills, his fan base remained large. There were also some other popular stars in attendance, all helping with publicity for the director or Xu Shen.

The lineup of stars was very strong, and the media had already arrived and were eagerly taking photos of the stars on the red carpet, with flashes going off non-stop.

Su Yue almost appeared last, holding Jiang Ci's arm, wearing a silver-white long dress with sparkling diamonds all over the skirt. In the bright lights, her skin was as white as snow, and her dress was dazzlingly beautiful, making it hard for people to look away.

Jiang Ci, on the other hand, wore a straight black suit, his handsome face expressionless but still overly attractive. Compared to the movie emperor Xu Shen who had just walked in, he was even more impressive, not only in appearance but also in aura.

The media were afraid of Jiang Ci's strong presence, and just being looked at lightly by him made them nervous. But they couldn't suppress their desire to take pictures, especially since so many people had been paying attention to this godly couple since their magnificent wedding a few months ago. However, Su Yue and Jiang Ci had disappeared from the public eye, and the media couldn't find any news about them.

Now that the two of them had appeared together, they naturally didn't want to miss this opportunity. After all, a handsome man and a beautiful woman were too eye-catching, and even in the entertainment industry, there was no pair that matched them so perfectly.

For a while, the media reporters' flashes kept going off.

Jiang Ci pursed his thin lips, his face calm, his big hand holding Su Yue's waist, half-hugging her as they walked to the rest area. He protected her, covered her, and hid her along the way.