Chapter 126: Extra Story

Start from the beginning

Never mind Ye Yiyi's stunned expression, even Ye Qing's expression couldn't be seen clearly, "I'm sorry, let's consider it again. "

The manager was also a shrewd person, and he knew very well that the other party had no money. He politely nodded and turned to Fang Ru and Su Yue, respectfully saying, "Miss Su, this necklace is very suitable for you. I don't know what your thoughts are, or there are many new styles that have just arrived here. You can choose freely. "

"Wrap this one up for me, and bring me all the other styles to see. I want to pick a batch of beautiful jewelry for my daughter," Fang Ru said.

"Okay, Mrs. Su, Miss Su, please wait a moment. We will pack them up for you immediately." The manager's face was full of smiles, and his attitude became even more respectful.

Upon hearing Fang Ru's words, Ye Qing's usually gentle and elegant face was filled with embarrassment, and she pulled Ye Yiyi to leave.

"Mommy, why don't you let Uncle Jiang. . ." Ye Yiyi stared at the pink diamond in the staff member's hand, her gaze difficult to move away. She was interrupted by Ye Qing before she could finish her sentence, "Yiyi!"

After leaving the jewelry store, Ye Qing looked at her unhappy daughter. She rarely looked serious and began to educate her, "Yiyi, we can't afford that necklace. "

"Mommy, Uncle Jiang is very rich. He likes you so much, he will definitely be willing to buy it. Moreover, you are going to get married soon, and his money will be yours in the future, right?" Ye Yiyi looked at Ye Qing eagerly.

"Yiyi, that's 80 million! Not 8,000 yuan!" Ye Qing felt that her daughter had become a bit frivolous recently. When they didn't have money before, she even saved every penny, but now she was dreaming of an 80 million necklace?

Ye Yiyi met Ye Qing's gaze, and she was stunned. She suddenly became clear-headed, "Mommy, I was wrong. I just liked that necklace too much." Especially when she saw it on that beautiful girl, she felt a faint jealousy in her heart. The heavens really favored her. Not only was she outstanding in appearance, but her family background was also so good that she could easily obtain such an expensive necklace. A person who is loved in that way will be envied by anyone.

"It's the first time I've seen such a beautiful and expensive necklace. I was bewitched by it, Mommy, I'm sorry," Ye Yiyi apologized sincerely.

Ye Qing is not a strict person. Seeing her daughter wake up and apologize, she didn't continue to blame her.

Su Yue accompanied Su Mu to go shopping all day and returned home in the evening.

Su Zhi, who was playing with his phone in the living room, heard the sound and quickly turned around. He saw his own sister walking in from outside and quickly stood up. He supported the back of the sofa and jumped to Su Yue's side in an instant. "Sister, you're back. "

Su Yue hasn't seen this younger brother for a long time. "Azhi, have you grown taller again?" Although not as tall as Jiang Ci, he looks like he's 1. 83 meters tall?

"Really?" Su Zhi touched his head. "By the way, Dad told me that you will be staying at home for a month, right?"

"I'm staying at home, and you're so happy?" Su Yue's red lips curled up. "Aren't you afraid that I'll bully you? Or make you work?"

"What are you afraid of? Besides, a younger brother should listen to his sister's orders." Su Zhi thought of his so-called brother-in-law who couldn't see his sister for a month and couldn't help feeling a little schadenfreude. "Dad said not to let Jiang Ci easily take away our Su family's treasure. We should hone our skills and deal with him properly. "