"Darrian let me in." my mom said so then I went and opened the door for her. "Look I know you and Desi said some real hurtful shit to each other but at the end of the day that's your blood so y'all are going to have to talk." she said to me.

"No disrespect mami but right now it's fuck her and I don't care about us being blood because if she want we don't got to talk to each other or claim each other." I said to her. "Just like your fucking daddy just stubborn but if y'all don't talk it out later we gonna have a problem." she said to me.

"Then I guess we just going to have a problem now is that all." I said to her. "I'm not doing this today so be in your little attitude me and your sister are leaving." she said to me and then she walked out of my room. "How she gonna try and make me talk to Desi when she still got beef with her own family." I said to myself.

So I was just sitting in my room letting my mind wander but then my thoughts started getting really dark so then I decided to go live on Instagram. "What's going on y'all." I said to the live as people were quickly joining.

I then started reading the comments and alot of them were about Dani. "I'm straight ya'll I mean it's not like I can do anything it happened she's gone so what can I do besides nothing." I said to them. "Why didn't I go visit her?" I read one of the asked comments.

"I just didn't want to go so I stayed home." I said to them. So then I started reading some more comments and some were saying that Dani deserved what happened to her. "Wrd2 my dead don't be saying no shit like that my fucking sister ain't deserve what happened to her and y'all mad weird for saying that shit." I said to them because that really got me heated.

"You know what talk about some other shit just don't even bring Dani up because then I'm going to get off live." I said to them. And I saw some comments saying that people need to chill. But then I saw some comments about DD.

"Me and that boy do not go together I only met him because my mom was there helping him for his show." I said to them. "Then why was there a video of you twerking on him at the comb twins party." I read the comment.

"Y'all are so federal like can't go to a party and have fun now if it was just some random y'all would ask all these questions." I said to them. "But nah he real cool people's and y'all know I don't even like people for real so for me to say he cool peoples y'all know I'm serious." I said to them.

As I was reading the comments I saw that DD texted me saying let him come over. And it's not like I had anything to do today so I just told him yes and sent him my address. "Well now y'all about to watch me get ready." I said to them.

"Y'all real federal like I'm not gong no where I'm just putting on an actual outfit since I look too bummy." I said to them. "If y'all don't listen to Mariah the Scientist then y'all are just goofy because that girl songs are going to hit every time." I said to them as I was in my closet.

"I'm going to put this necklace with the outfit." I said to myself. "Well I was going to stay on live and get ready with y'all but I'm about to take a shower so bye." I said to them as I got off live. "By the time I get out of the shower he should be here." I said to myself. So then I went and got in the shower.
—————————————————————————
Hour later

 —————————————————————————Hour later