Originally, she had discussed with Song Nianyue to find a way to ruin Su Yue's face so that she would quit the entertainment industry. She didn't expect Song Nianyue to be so ruthless, wanting to take Su Yue's life directly.

"Do you know that the man who stabbed someone at the banquet was me, not Su Yue?" Jiang Xuan felt that even though she had a good personality, she almost lost her life. She couldn't be gentle and calm at this moment, "Song Nianyue, could it be that the person you wanted to harm was me, not Su Yue? Otherwise, why did that man keep stabbing at me?"

Was it fake when Song Nianyue approached her for cooperation? Did Song Nianyue want to deal with her?

On the Song family's side, Song Nianyue was the first to read the news report of the banquet and knew that the person who was seriously injured was Jiang Xuan. She was also surprised, "That man is a bit mentally ill. "

"Mentally ill?" Jiang Xuan was shocked.

"Yes, he was forced into bankruptcy by Jiang Ci before, and he became mentally unstable. I asked him to deal with Su Yue, but it's hard to say when the other party is in such a mental state." Song Nianyue replied.

It would be difficult to remove Su Yue again after this failure.

Jiang Xuan recalled that at the banquet, the man had been chasing her with a knife, and when she shouted Su Yue's name, the man turned his target and stabbed Su Yue. At that moment, she knew that the man was sent by Song Nianyue. Now, hearing Song Nianyue's explanation that the man had mental problems, it was obvious that he had confused her with Su Yue, who was wearing the same color dress.

"What should we do now? I'm the one who got stabbed, and that man has been taken away." Jiang Xuan was a little panicked. She shouldn't have cooperated with Song Nianyue, and now she had harmed herself.

"Even if there is an investigation, it doesn't matter. That man has a mental illness, and he hates Jiang Ci. The motive is obvious, and no one will suspect us, especially since everyone thinks that the man wanted to stab you and you were the one who got injured." Song Nianyue's biggest fear was that Jiang Ci would investigate this matter, but she felt more at ease when she thought that she had done it very discreetly, and the mentally ill man had a lot of hatred towards Jiang Ci.

"Our cooperation ends here. As for Su Yue, I just wanted to disfigure her. I won't participate in trying to kill her." Jiang Xuan said resolutely.

"Jiang Xuan, although you have always presented yourself as a kind and positive person, if you were really that kind and innocent, you wouldn't have agreed to cooperate with me that day. Since you agreed to design something for Su Yue, you shouldn't think that I'm cruel." Jiang Xuan was much more hypocritical than her.

Her heart was pricked, and Jiang Xuan felt like she had been pierced through her heart. Her pale face turned red with embarrassment.

The weather today was very good. The winter sun was warm and shining on the snow, reflecting a dazzling light.

When Su Yue woke up, she felt a coolness on her body. She looked down and saw that her dress was lifted up, and Jiang Ci's head was close to her waist.

"What are you doing?" Because they were so close, his warm breath sprayed on her waist, making her feel ticklish. Su Yue reached out to put her dress down.

"Don't move, I'll give you medicine later." Jiang Ci's clear and magnetic voice carried a hint of laziness from just waking up. Su Yue couldn't see his expression because he was looking down.

"Then hurry up and apply the medicine." The room was very warm, but she couldn't help feeling embarrassed with Jiang Ci staring at her waist like that.

Jiang Ci hooked his lips. "Hmm, disinfect first, then apply the medicine. "

"Don't. . ." Su Yue had just refused, and her soft waist became moist. Ah, this man was like this again. Last night, in the dark alley, he pressed her against the driver's seat, shamelessly kissing her waist and licking her wound, claiming it was disinfecting it.

The sky was dark last night, and the light was dim. She could barely accept it. But now, in broad daylight, the warm winter light shone through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows, making the room extremely bright. Under this kind of light, even the fine hairs on her skin could be seen. How could she not feel embarrassed?

"Jiang Ci!"

Suddenly, Su Yue's body tightened, and she let out a low cry. Her lower abdomen became wet, and a tingling sensation spread, causing her toes to curl unconsciously under the covers.

"Wow, you have a big reaction!"

Jiang Ci's dark eyes deepened as he looked at her snow-white, soft little belly. He instinctively found it cute. Every inch of skin on it was like warm and delicate white jade, and the little belly button was also cute and tight. He blew gently on the belly button, and the snow-white little belly shrank, and the belly button also shrank inward. Jiang Ci licked his lips, and his thin lips moved towards the belly button without hesitation.

When it was time to apply the medicine, Su Yue's face turned red, and her dark eyes were filled with tears. She glared at Jiang Ci, who was holding a cotton swab, and said unkindly, "You should go wash your mouth later. "

"Do you dislike yourself?" There was a faint smell of milk on his tongue, and Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows. He dipped the cotton swab in the medicine and wiped it on the wound on her waist. The wound on her slender waist was about the length of a finger, but it was not deep, just a scratch on the skin. However, Su Yue's skin was white, and the red scar was particularly noticeable on her snow-white waist.

Jiang Ci's movements were a bit awkward and clumsy when applying the medicine, but the strength was very light. "If it hurts, just tell me. "

The cool medicine on the wound was a bit comfortable. Su Yue looked at his serious and handsome profile and began to complain, "Yesterday, Jiang Xuan pulled me to block the knife. I was scratched. If I hadn't dodged quickly, I would probably be lying in the hospital now." Yesterday, Jiang Xuan pulled her to block the knife, obviously wanting her to die for her.

Jiang Ci casually threw the cotton swab with the applied medicine aside, and his dark eyes were calm. "Hmm, I will get it back for you. "

Jiang Ci had his subordinates investigate the hotel's surveillance footage. On the screen, from the moment the man appeared, Su Yue was pulled over by Jiang Xuan to block the knife, and then Su Yue was scratched by the knife. He watched this scene repeatedly several times. Especially at the moment when the knife was about to stab Su Yue, Jiang Ci's face was very cold, and his eyes were extremely dark. He wished he could disable the man and Jiang Xuan's hand.

He was holding the person in his arms, comforting and protecting her. How could he let anyone hurt her?

Note: Revision not needed