10 - The Entertainment district and drag queens

"The Entertainment District?" Tanjiro questioned.

"You know the place with all the beautiful... shapely.... you know what I'm trying to say." Zenitsu stammered.

"LISTEN UP! " Dad did some weird interpretive dancing that gave me bad second hand embarrassment. "I AM A GOD!"

"No you're not."

"You three are trash!" He yelled at the boys which made me laugh. "THAT'S THE FIRST BIT OF INFORMATION YOU NEED TO GET INTO YOUR HEAD! IF I SAY TO TURN INTO DOGS YOU DO SO! IF I SAY TURN INTO MONKEYS YOU DO SO! YOU THREE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR GOD!"

"Quick question Lord Uzui," Tanjiro raised his hand. "What exactly are you the god of?"

"I am the God of Festivals. The God of Flashiness."

"And I'm the Goddess of whoop your ass, so stop please it's embarrassing."

"No one can ever stop being a God."

"Well hello there! I am the King of the Mountains, it's an honor to meet you, God of Festivals."

"I haven't heard of you before?"

I pretty much just groaned and fell to my knees. I tucked into an egg before covering myself with my hoari. 

"Y/n, get off the ground. It's not very flashy." 

"You can take that flashy and shove it up your ass." 

"Alright that's it." He picked me up by my arms and I flailed around trying to kick him. 

"Put me down!"

"Wait... do you know him?" Zenitsu asked as I managed to break free. 

"Yeah, he's..."

"I'm her father."

A few seconds of silence followed before Inosuke broke it.

"SO YOU'RE A GOD TOO?!"

"No, what?"

"WHAT ARE YOU THE GOD OF!?"

"I just said I'm not a god."

"She's the Goddess of Light!" Dad intervened.

"No, no I'm not!"

"Well then good day to you Goddess of Light, I am the King of-"

"I AM NOT A GOD!"

"Wait so you are his daughter?" Zenitsu started connecting the dots.

"Yes.... I've made that clear."

"Oh yeah I can kinda see the resemblance."

"We've wasted too much time here! Let's go!" Dad sped off.

"He disappeared!"

"No he ran, c'mon." I followed him with light speed

We rode on a carriage to the Entertainment District.

"Whatever you do don't get out of that carriage." Dad was in the one in front of us and Zenitsu immediately jumped. 

"Welcome to the shit show."

Inosuke jumped out followed by me and Tanjiro to go after them.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS!" Dad yelled at us. Inosuke barreled into a group of people and dad chased after him. He came back with Inosuke over his shoulder. "Where's the annoying yellow one?"

I pointed to where Zenitsu was being flirted with by a group of courtesans from a balcony. Dad grabbed him by the hair and dragged him back.

"You're too young for that kinda stuff. Take notes you four. During the day this place is as quiet as a ghost town, but at night it roars to life with all kinds of people. Ideal circumstances for a demon. The women here are also unique. Many become courtesans to pay off their debts, in return they are given food and clothing, if they climb up the ranks a rich man may buy out their contracts. The highest ranking courtesan is referred to as Oiran, she's on a whole different level. Her beauty and intelligence are unrivalled and she's mastered every traditional art. A woman of distinction, bathed in her houses resources to become their shining star. I think that's enough reconnaissance for now, let's go. "