A new start, a new home?

Tommys POV

__

I have no one... ranboos gone,Techno and Philza left, they didn't want to take me with them, wilbur left he was the only one that kept me semi sane but he left he's gone, everyone either left me or has died, But worse of all DREAM'S FUCKING FREE hes roaming around, I cant take this anymore im constantly on the run hiding away and running away just so i can keep myself safe i cant do this i need to run, im going to run but where would i go i have no friends no family no one to go to where would i even go, I dont care as long as im away from Dream i dont care.

I ransacked Technos house for any potions or Gapples anything just to keep me alive a little while, I found some Gapples and some Steak ok i have food, I need more to survive but this will do i grab a backpack stuff it with gapples,Iron,food,blanket and a pillow, and a jacket made out of friends fur, This is one of the only things i have left of ghostbur and friend i grabbed a iron sword and a bow then i ran, i ran as fast i could i dont know where but i just need to get away, away from Dream, away from the chaos, away from all of the torment.

I've been running for god who knows,my one leg has started to get tired, I haven't taken a break at all i've just been running to scared that if i stop dream would get me or techno would come after me i started to get tired i need a break but what if they got me what if HE got me?, I stopped near a river bank i sat down cautious but extremely tired i ate some steak and drank some river water, I realized that i should have gotten my prosthetic leg fixed before i left, I should've had tubbo fix it but it's too late now im not going back, i started to tear up no no i can't cry i won't cry big strong men like me don't cry but the tears just kept coming out i just wanted to have fun now i'm scared and alone, No family, No friends no one in sight just me all alone but soon enough i fell asleep from exhaustion.

–-

"Hello? Where am i?" Tommy said looking around the blake place he was in

"H3ll0 there ch1ld" said a voice from behind him

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM A BIG STRONG MAN NOT A CHILD!" Exclaimed Tommy

"Ar3nt y0u qu1te the 1nt3resting 0ne @ren't you" giggled the god

"Where am I anyways and who are you?" asked Tommy "0h my apolog1es how rude of m3 my name i Aeor and you are T0mmy if i'm correct?"

"Yup i am big man tommy the biggest of men" tommy gloated

"As much as you're entertaining, I have brought you here for a reason." exclaimed the god.

"I h@ve b3en watching for a little wh1le and I have seen how h0rrid and putrid you have been tr3ated, I've also seen how c0rrupt your god is." Said Aeor in a sad way.

"You could just say my life is shit" giggled tommy "Well if y0u puT it Th@t way yes but 1 want t0 give you a s3cond chance, 1ll transp0rt you somewhere 3lse s0mewh3r3 f@r away, th1s can be a chanc3 @t a b3tter life 0nly if you would l1ke to."

I was speechless sure i'll miss tubbo but this can be my ticket out, i can get away from Dream, away from techno away from the torment id be a fool to let his fucking opportunity go "YES please i cant take it here anyone" i say in a pleading way

"0k the onlY D0wn s1de is th@t you have to k33p all 0f yoUr scars, I'm s0rry i c@nt f1x that" said the god in a sad yet sympathetic way "Its ok i don't care as long as im away from that fucking bitch im greatful." i said with tears threatening to fall from my eyes "0K my Ch1ld, H@v3 a gr3at time there." waved the god as i disappeared

I woke up i thought i thought i was just a dreaming i thought i was going insane i look around i'm not next to the creak wait where am i, I walk around for a bit i feel rested after god who know how long all i know is that i'm grateful to Aeor my faith is in them now not DreamXD he's an arrogant stupid excuse of a god I now believe in Aeor but enough of that where am i?

-

A few hours later

-

I've been walking for a while just looking for a nice place to rest or build a small house just for a little while just until i get back on my feet. I found a town? I've never been out of the Dream smp or in a town to be exact i usually scare people with my appearance because i'm a avian, The town looked like an old fashioned town its so fucking cool. I walked around trying to hide in a crowd not trying to attract too much attention to myself.

This woman was looking around looking for something i myself wasn't paying too much attention to her until she stared at me looking at me just for a second, she started running towards me i got scared a little she slapped me and sat on the floor "HELP THIS MONSTER JUST ATTACKED ME!" Shouted the lady i grabbed the cheek in pain "OW WHAT THE FUCK LADY YOU JUST ATTAKED ME." i gang of some people walked up to her and started comforting her and yelling at me "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU HIT HER." someone yelled at me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SHE ATTACKED ME!"i exclaimed i looked at them they grinned at eachother MOTHER FUCKER THES BITCHES PLOTTED THIS!

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME I can press charges, But if you want we won't tell for 500 gold" said the lady 500 FUCKING GOLD I DONT EVEN HAVE 100! "EVEN IF I HAD 500 GOLD I WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU" i yelled we started a crowd everyone mostly believed her, one of the men Punched me in the face i sat on the floor bleeding and crying "Uh oh i don't think The sheriff would enjoy some grown men and a whore beating up a child" said someone from a roof of a building "Mr scott no i he hur-" "Shut it, I saw what happened." he jumped off the roof but instead of falling to his death he glided down next to me, the punch made me dizzy and due to the trauma i was just crying silent tears "Oh no no no no this isn't good, why would you do this to a child." he said while tending to my wound i was to dizzy,tired, and hungry so i passed out.

Scotts POV

Poor child he passed out. I don't know why but right now I need to take care of him "Mr scott please don't-" "SHUT IT i will be telling the sheriff." i quickly whistled they looked horrified and tried to run They were stopped by a gun shoot, Jimmy hopped out with bullseye, while he was taking care of that i tended to the child's wound i picked him up expecting him to be too heavy to hold but he was extremely light that concerned me he looked about 16-17 he weighed like 85-90 pounds that is not good while i was looking at him Jimmy came up to me "Hey scott is the kid ok" Jimmy asked a bit concerned "Here let me carry him he must me heavy" "No" "Huh?" "No he's not heavy look, I gave Jimmy the boy "Wait... Why is he so light?" "Something about him concerns me. We can't leave him here, we need to take him with us." i said "Yeah no i agree something about him is making me feel... concerned?" Jimmy said.

In Jimmy's House

We put the boy on Jimmy's guest bedroom bed he looked sick i was gonna change him into more comfortable clothes i was shocked to see he had a prosthetic leg and a lot of scars all over his legs it made me sick to my stomach "JIMMY" i yelled he went to go change into some pjs "Yeah Scott whats u-" he looked as shocked as i was if not even more, i couldn't change him it was to disturbing he looked malnourished and scarred i used magic to change him i couldn't it made me sick just thinking about what this poor boy has been through, some of the scars looked really old and really new.

I finished changing him. I used magic to do it. It was so disturbing, I left the room after I tucked him in and turned off the light. I was speechless. I walked to Jimmy's room, no words. I just cuddled up to him and he hugged me. We fell asleep after a while.

___

Have a good day girls gaes & baes :D

Words- 1544