II. POISONOUS BROTHER

Start from the beginning

Rhaenya would never leave her sister's side, not when she lost Rhaego, and not when she grieved for Drogo. Rhaenya had even cried and followed her sister into the burning pyre. She could never leave her sister. And when they came out unburnt, they also came with three dragons, hatched from the eggs Daenerys was gifted for her wedding to the Khal. Daenerys held a black hatchling, while Rhaenya had held a white and bronze hatchling. They looked at each other as they were surrounded by one more dragon, a green one, like the dragons brought to Westeros by their ancestors.

Daenerys had named the black beast, Drogon, for her husband, and the green one they had agreed would be Rhaegal, the white one Rhaenya had named Viserion, as cruel as their brother was it was still an honoured name in their family. They had travelled around Essos, trying to save the Khalesar, until they were able to find rest in Qarth but they quickly learned they were only invited for their dragons. Daenerys and Rhaenya had seen the House of the Undying, and while Daenerys was met with Khal Drogo and their son, Rhaego, she also saw the Iron Throne, covered in what she believed to be snow.

But it had been Rhaenya's vision that had perplexed both of them, she had seen a golden dragon and a man with silver hair like theirs. She had seen him beside them, and she had seen her ancestors; Aegon the Conqueror and his sisters/wives as they slowly morphed into her, Daenerys, and this unknown man before she woke up.

She had followed along with ser Jorah and Daenerys trying to figure out who the man was. They had sailed away from Qarth, reaching Slaver's bay, where ser Jorah told Daenerys an Army of Unsullied would do well for her if she wanted to take the throne. Daenerys was reluctant about the unsullied as they were slaves and the Dothraki that had followed them were not enough to conqueror Westeros, again, for House Targaryen.

Rhaenya walked with her sister, who spoke with the man who they called Kraznys mo Nakloz, and only spoke to them in Valyrian, not knowing they spoke the language just as well, a translator by the name of Missandei walked with them, translating almost every word.

"They will suit my needs" Daenerys said as they walked on. "Tell me of their training" she asked. Rhaenya looked at Missandei, a girl not much older than Daenerys and Rhaenya themselves. Rhaenya heard the man complain and be rude and told the translator to be quick about it. "They begin their training at 5, every day they drill from dawn to dusk until they have mastered the short sword, the shield, and the three spears" Missandei said. "Only one boy in four survives this rigorous training" Missandei said and Rhaenya looked at her sister, as if they were silently agreeing about it. They did not deserve to be treated as such. "Their discipline and loyalty are absolute" she said. "They fear nothing" Missandei said and Rhaenya looked at Missandei.

"Everyone fears something" Rhaenya said as she looked at the soldiers. "Even the bravest men" she said, and Missandei translated her words. "Tell the foolish girl that she is nothing but a waste and a donkey's ass for thinking she knows about anything" the man said. Rhaenya bit her cheek as Missandei asked if she should actually say it, before he spat at her. "My master says the Unsullied are not men. Death means nothing to them" Missandei translates.

Rhaenya looked at her sister. "Tell the Western whores to open her eyes and watch" the man said and Rhaenya had to withhold from biting back. "He begs you attend to this carefully, Your Grace" Missandei tells them, and they do. The man walks forward and cuts the nipple from one soldier's chest, insulting them when Daenerys tries to stop him. "He says men do not need nipples" Missandei said. Rhaenya looked at her sister before she walked away, through the soldiers as she did not want to watch the man continue his horrors.

She walked away from the city, towards the sea as she looked around, before she saw something glister in the distance, a squawk was heard and when she looked up, she saw Viserion, he had grown since his egg had hatched, and he had been the size of a dog now. He flew above her head when she walked closer to the glistering in the sand. When she arrived, she saw it had been a man, laid in something golden.