𝟬𝟬𝟯. heartbreak & revelations

CHAPTER THREE,heartbreak & revelations

CHAPTER THREE,
heartbreak & revelations.

SOLANA COLEMAN COULDN'T DENY THE FACT THAT SHE ENJOYED HERSELF AT THE HALLOWEEN PARTY. The only thing that made her a little annoyed was the whole situation that transpired between Nancy and Steve. It's not like it's any of her business, but she can't help but wonder if Steve is doing okay. She's almost certain that he is at school today so she's going to eventually run into him...

     Currently, Solana is at her locker with her two best friends who were waiting for her to finish up. Azella was clearly out of it, with the young teenager slowly but surely recovering from a hangover. It wasn't ideal for her to attend classes today based on her current condition, but she does have an important test that she needs to do.

"You know, Mae and I did warn you about your drinking," Sol laughs. "You're really a stubborn person." She says, directing her statement toward Azella. Azella gives Sol a thumbs up, not wanting to respond to Sol with her words. She wasn't in the mood to talk. All she wanted to do was to be in her comfy bed. With all of the lights off.

      "Girl whatever. I still had fun though," Azella shrugs her shoulders. Yes, she was beyond drunk last night but it was worth it. She had the time of her life. Out of the corner of her eye, Azella spots the one and only Steve Harrington walking in their path. Her eyes widen. Deep down, Azella had a feeling that Steve wanted to talk to Solana. Ever since she saw the two of them talking at the party, she knew that something was going on.

      Maelyn took notice of this too. Speaking of Maelyn, she's been silent for most of the day. She did, nonetheless, grew suspicious of how strangely Azella was suddenly acting. It was like Azella was trying to get Solana's attention, but she was failing terribly because Solana was occupied at the moment, so her attention wasn't on Azella.

       Maelyn didn't know what was going on. "What's up with you? Why are you acting so weird?" She questions. Azella snaps her fingers, repeatedly, "I don't know, maybe because Steve Harrington is coming over here?"

       Solana's textbook slips out of her hand, "Wait, what?"

     "Yes! Look, he's literally walking over here to talk to Sol!" Azella hisses. "Um, no he's not." Sol objects, bending down to pick up the textbook that she previously dropped. "Why do you think he wants to talk to me?" Sol questions Azella. It was more of a rhetorical question too. Azella wasn't able to provide a response because Steve was now by her side. Twisting her lips into a fake smile, Azella greets Steve. Maelyn, on the other hand, genuinely says hi to Steve while Solana only watches in silence.

      "Well, um, Mae and I should get going. We have a test," Azella says, fixing her bag on her shoulder while making eye contact with Maelyn. It wasn't technically a lie. The only thing is that the test wasn't going to begin until the next couple of hours. Azella just wanted a reason to leave Steve and Solana alone.