Chapter 1: Kidnapped

[Gumball's POV]

I yawned as I shut my pastel pink laptop, finishing up a report due to cookie kingdom. I stretched my arms out, stretching out all my limbs. They felt weird from sitting all day.

I stood up, climbing off my pink bed and placing my computer on my desk in the corner. I sighed and walked to my armor and picked out a pair of pajamas.

I slipped on a pair of pink shorts and pulled out my favorite shirt, the band shirt Marshall lee gave me about a year ago.

I slipped it on, smiling at myself in the mirror. I took off my crown and placed it on the night stand beside my bed, then pulled the covers off my bed up and climbed in underneath them. I smiled to myself and curled up in a ball.

Suddenly, I felt breathing on my neck and cold arms wrap around me from behind. I yelped and jumped up, snapping my head back to see who was there. I saw a laughing vampire, known as none other then; Marshall lee.

My face turned a dark shade of red, reaching over and smacking Marshall's shoulder as hard as I could, "Marshall! Stop laughing! That wasn't funny" I called out to him, crossing arms as he continued to laugh and float slightly above my bed.

I glared at him "Seriously Marshall! That wasn't funny" I called out, growling at him as he still continued to laugh. I groaned and got up, walking to the door. Marshall's laughter stopped as he saw me leaving.

"No! Wait! Gumball!" He called for me as I felt a hand grab my wrist and spin me around. I saw Marshall standing there, looking into my eyes. I kept his gaze for a moment before blushing and looking away.

"What do you want, Marshall?" I asked him, tearing my arm from his grasp. He chuckled lightly, smirking once again and floating upward. He floated above my head, hanging upside down and looking me in the eye, but this time he was upside down.

"I want you to come with me to a party, you're always in your boring old lab or baking something, why not come out and do something that's actually fun?" He said and smirked, floating around my room. I growled and crossed my arms again.

"I'm not going to any of your stupid parties Marshall" I said and walked back over to my bed and sat on the edge of it. Marshall smirked, floating over to me. He spun himself so he was right side up again.

"Why not? Prince Gumwad scared to actually have a little fun?" Marshall asked and smirked even wider, leaning in close. I blushed an even darker red, pushing him away and glaring, but he only laughed.

"I have a ton of fun" I claimed and turned away, walking the other direction. But he still followed, that cocky grin still lingered on his face.

"Give me one thing you do thats fun" Marshal said, smirking at me. I sighed, turning and looking at him.

"I bake" I told him simply. He made a fake gagging sound and pretended to throw up.

"That's boring" He said, letting out a 'tsk' as he randomly floated around my room.

"I experiment" I claimed, glaring at him.

"Boring" he said blankly

"How about picnics?" I asked

"Tiring" He responded. I clenched my fists.

"Whatever! I'm still not going to your party!" I told him, crossing my arms and turning away.

"Oh come on, bubble brain, why not come to a party ever once in a while? It'll be fun! I promise" Marshal said, floating over to me. I growled at him again, turning my head away from him.

"No" I simply responded. Marshal pouted for a moment, before smirking again. I backed away, scared what would happen. Marshal landed, his two feet on the ground. I backed away more as he walked toward me. I stumbled slighly until i backed into a corner. Marshal walked over to me and cornered me, coming in close to my face.

"Well, I guess ill have to kidnap you then" He whispered and shrugged. I looked at him confused until he swooped me off my feet, making me yelp. I looked up at him, He was smirking down at me, carrying me bridal style. I clung onto his shirt, blushing madly as I screamed.

"Put me down this instant, Marshal lee!" I yelled, glaring daggers into him. He smirked and shook his head, beginning to walk towards the balcony.

"No can do, princess" He responded, looking forward and walking over to the balcony door. I flipped out, banging my fists on Marshal's chest, even though it had no effect.

"I swear Marshal! Put me down! I will have you arrested! This is kidnapping! I will lock you up in the dungeon!" I yelled out to him. He didn't seem to care about my weak threats. He smirked and opened the balcony door with his back, stepping outside. The warm summer breeze hit us, making Marshal's hair fly everywhere, and my shirt fly up. I yelped, pulling it back down and yelping. I looked up at him, staying silent as my red cheeks wouldn't fade. I saw him tilt his head down and look at me, that smirk still plastered on his face.

"Ready, Princess?" He asked, not waiting for me to respond before flying up into the air. I yelped, holding onto him tighter. He laughed the whole way as he floated up until i could see my whole castle. I yelped and clung onto him, curling into his chest.

Marshal laughed, "Afraid of heights, sugarplum?" he asked me. I looked up at him, giving him a quick glare, not speaking a word to hi, before burrowing my fast into his chest again. I clung onto his shirt, holding him tightly.

Once I realized how close I was to him, a mad blush spread across my face. I looked up at him, walking as his hair flew rapidly in the wind, It looked really soft. He smirked down at me, catching me staring at him. I blushed even more and looked away.

"Don't worry, Gumwad, I'm not going to drop you" He told me and laughed. I glared up at him as I continued to cling onto him. he smirked and began flying in a certain direction, the wind beating against us. I yelped and reached up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Its a little bit of a flight, so make yourself comfortable" He told me, keeping his eyes forward. I nodded, hesitantly leaning my head onto his chest and relaxing in his arms.

Being in his arms made me feel safe. I could hear his heartbeat, smiling as I listened to it.

I enjoyed being this close to marshal, and i enjoyed being in his arms.

It didn't seem like it.

But I enjoyed being with Marshal.