The Impressive return

Obviously, this story taking its place in Academic city witch is said to be 30 years ahead in technology, compare to the rest of the world. Whit its population over two million and 80 percent ratio of student vs adults, the scene starts in one of the TV shows hosted on local TV station. Or we shall directly head into certain TV studio whit stage for the "show host" behind the desk, the "show guest" on comfy sofa and auditorium for spectators. (moderator, an entertainer and the audience).

Today quest of the show was relative young stage actor who probably just entered the show business. He was acting like a show magician doing trick and other spectacular stuffs. As he finished his latest "magical trick number" and received rewarding applause, he sit down to the sofa and had a chat whit the show moderator.

For a certain time the duo on stage had a conversation to fill the gap between the numbers, where the moderator was asking the guest some questions, so the audience can learn about him and his art. This take a few minutes and then the artist declare his next number: "A (summoning) ritual to summon a fairy".

Of course this is the city of science and the artist make a short explain speech using scientific terms; what he will do and how. He even go so far to involve the audience when he say; That for this stunt of his, he need them to imagine a harmless fairy. His theory worked on principle to materialize the phenomenon though collective imagination and involvement of personal reality of many directed by single direction. I other word; They will give the fairy the form.

.

The audience got a time to prepare (they) image of the fairy as the artist himself draw an (old school magical circle?) on two meters wide cardboard sheet spread on the floor using a chunk of white chalk. It was some funny locking symbols and the lines connected points as if they followed some hidden rules.

Host observing his work, make a commentary that its feel like they were back at school. Because like then, even now: He didn't understand a single thing that was on board.

When the show quest finished drawing, he make his last preparation for the summoning ritual making something like a (dance?). Then he crouch down, land his palms onto the magical circle, and vent to recite some (mystical?) chanting in (ancient language?). As for the trick, one can imagine that he was aiming to use the collective AIM field to materialize something like a small gloving orb, that will fly around. Whit a lot of imaginary power that can be called a: (will-o'-the-wisp) a mystical creature from fairy books, that are in some folklore called a fairies of the forest. But mostly it was a reference to some gloving night insect for the little kids to wonder.

.

But... something got wrong.

Or we shall say that the trick went off the plan.

Artist eyes got wide open, when the circle light up whit glove. Then there was this (wuush) sound of air being sliced by something that moved very fast and instantly stopped, as if someone was teleported in. Next, as if someone dropped a smoke bomb whit ninja style (puff) sound; the chalk drawing explode into white cloud as if something actually (landed?) or dropped onto that circle from above.

Whit this sudden change of outcome, the artist himself got shocked and fall on his back.

Not just the moderator but even the audience went silent in expectation what come next.

.

And so.... As the cloud starts to settle down a two human shaped silhouettes emerge from it. They were a (middle high school?) girls... As if the sudden summoning was confusing even for them, the two begin to look around. But when the chalk white smoke settle down a little, and they manage to glance at the audience... because for some reason they were facing the crowd... and for some reason they dint wear a nothing that can be described as causal or students uniform type of clothing that was standard for academy city, that they shall be normally wearing:... both of them froze in place whit a sweaty face of sudden realization where they are.