"Although the two don't look very compatible, I still wish them happiness."

"Focus on the work, stay away from personal life."

"Su Yue is married? Why is she so honest and frank, so cute, I'm a fan now. I really like this kind of behavior that's not hiding anything."

"The man is tall and cold-looking, with good features. They look like a couple, I wish them happiness. "

. . . Jiang Ci stared at a comment with a couple's photo for a while, then he pulled his lips and said, "No need to delete it." 

Gu Qing was a little surprised. After all, he had never allowed any news or photos about Jiang Ci to be published before. But now Jiang Ci said there was no need to delete it, which meant that he allowed the photo of him and Su Yue to be made public. "Yes, Mr. Jiang. "

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Ci sat aside and quietly watched Su Yue filming. He couldn't act, but he could tell from Su Yue's every shot that she was very talented in acting. 

Unknowingly, Jiang Ci felt a little proud. His little girl was excellent. 

After a while, Gu Qing called Jiang Ci to report, "Mr. Jiang, the news about Madam and Xu Shen chatting on the set was spread by Xu Shen's agent. Last night, Xu Shen was photographed entering and leaving the hotel with his girlfriend. To divert attention, Xu Shen spread rumors about him and Madam. "

Jiang Ci lazily raised his eyes and looked at Xu Shen, who was reading the script on the opposite side of the set. He pulled his lips and said coldly, "Then let people publish his photos. He wants to cover up and protect, but I want to expose it. "

Gu Qing knew that his boss was not happy with the actor Xu Shen. It could be guessed that Xu Shen wanted to divert the attention of netizens to protect his girlfriend. However, this happened to hit Jiang Ci's sore spot. He had someone to protect, and Madam was the person he protected. 

"Yes, Mr. Jiang," Gu Qing quickly responded. 

"Are you bored?" Su Yue finished filming two shots and walked back to Jiang Ci's side. He was wearing a black straight suit, sitting quietly here, out of place with the busy people on the set. 

It was as if he could form his own world, quiet and cold. Jiang Ci put away his phone and looked at Su Yue's hand resting lightly on his black suit pants. Her fingertips were slender and fair, with a faint pink hue, tender and delicate. It made him want to take a bite. 

"Not boring." Jiang Ci glanced at Xu Shen, who was standing in front of the camera, and lazily said, "It's interesting to have someone who doesn't know how to live and die to entertain me." 

Su Yue didn't know who had offended Jiang Ci, but he was not willing to suffer losses. She didn't need to worry about it. "As long as it's not boring. I don't have many shots today. After we finish filming, we'll go back." 

Jiang Ci looked down at her and said, "Hmm." 

After receiving the order from their boss Jiang, Gu Qing acted quickly and immediately released the photos of Xu Shen and his girlfriend being taken together. The internet exploded in an instant. Some clever netizens immediately thought that Su Yue was being framed. Many people left messages under Su Yue's post expressing their sympathy and wishing her and Jiang Ci well. 

In the afternoon after school, Su Yue had already removed her makeup and changed back into her own clothes. She went with Jiang Ci to pick up Jiang Haoyan. 

"Daddy, Mommy." The little guy saw the two figures at the door, hugged his school bag, and rushed out like a little cannonball. 

"Mr. Jiang, Mrs. Jiang, Haoyan was very well-behaved at school today and learned a lot of words. He's a very smart child." Lu Xiang followed behind Jiang Haoyan and politely reported to Jiang Ci and Su Yue with a smile.