how am i still here?

Eloise looked at the celling.for a moment, eloise wanted to wake up,but she couldn't.shes trapped.but then,she saw her parents, friends everyone.𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.waving at eloise,she resists the urge to wave back.she doesn't trust them ANYMORE.

Eloise TRIED to open her eyes,but she couldn't.is she dying? what's happening?if she is,𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨? "ELOISE!!" Mo screamed with tears in their eyes.whos that again?ohhhh!...that person....my partner."ELOISE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Mo hugged her,eloise just couldn't hug them back."eloise?its me..moon?" Suddenly,her eyes lit up.

Moon?i remember that name.somehow, that was the only thing she remembered at that time.

Moon hugged her tight,they missed her.they missed their amazing sun."im sorry.." sun(eloise) said.moon looked at sun.is she..still in a..coma?

Moon ran away.they felt horrible.
"Wait...m-oon.."
But moon didnt hear sun.it was like,the world stopped for a second."are you okay ELOISE?" The woman with blue-turqise clothes asked.she was wearing a mask. interesting.but..whos that "eloise"she's talking about?
"Whos that ..?"

The woman walked a few steps closer.she started touching me!!
"Get away!!! someone!!!help!!"
She had to sit there for two hours explaining everything.

Poor woman.

But who was that moon?do i know them?
....

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 28, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

i called you my "moon" but i liked saturn betterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें