1# An Exciting Beginning

Welcome to 'Glitter Force X Reader'!

Here is the First Chapter/Episode

******

Y/N (Your Name) POV

I woke up and did my morning routine: Get out of my old bed, Brush teeth, get changed into school uniform with purple and F/C (favourite Colour) Accessories, do hair into a messy bun with two braids, pack bag and leave the house. I did exactly that and walked my way to school. I passed a girl with darkish pink hair with yellow ribbons and seemed to wear the same School Uniform, we must be classmates. I sighed as she struggled to run. I ran passed to avoid eye contact and so I went on my way to school.

I got into school and went to my classroom as usual. I saw April was there so I went over to sit beside her. "Oh, hey y/n. You coming to see my football match this week?" April asked looking hopeful beside me. "Sure why not," I replied, smiling and looking in my bag for my head phones. We stopped talking and once I found my headphones the teacher came in so I had to put them away. "Class, we have a new transfer student joining us today. Go ahead Emily. Why don't you introduce yourself," Our Teacher said looking to the girl beside her. Thanks to my glasses I could see who it was. It was the girl who I passed on my way to school.

"All right!" The girl said, I think she was nervous but not quite sure. She stared at the class, including me. "is this charades? Are we supposed to guess? 'Cause I'm real good at guessing!" a voice said at my left, it was Kelsey at the very end (at the windows) of the class (sideways). "Oh, Sorry!" The girl apologised, still being a nervous wreck. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the-- oh no, wait a minute, no what I meant is um... I'm Emily! it's a pleasure to meet you!" Emily (new girl) quickly said as she bowed and mumbled to herself but not sure what she said.

"you're kidding. That's it?" Kelsey questioned as she made Emily look up from her bow. "that's just not gonna cut it! I know! How 'bout letting me do your introduction for you?" Kelsey said as she stood up and gave Emily a thumbs up. Emily was surprised while I was confused by her (Emily) actions.

******

EMILY POV

I looked at the girl who stood up and offered me her own introduction for me and I was shocked.

IT WAS ONE OF THE 6 GIRLS IN MY DREAM!!! i think her name was Glitter Sunny? "she's from my dream!" I thought.

Glitter Sunny: I'm, GLITTER SUNNY!!!!

She had a bright orange jumper tied around her waist with a darker orange tie and her short red hair was put in a small, low ponytail. I stood there, like a tree on a non-windy day.

"Let's see now. You're name's Emily and you're not very good at public speaking." The orange haired girl said as she guessed. "I'm really not like this--" I said, waving my hands about so she could understand that she could stop guessing now. "And you're a transfer student and you're pleased to meet us, yaddy yada... Oh yeah, I almost forgot... And you wave your hands a lot!" the girl said looking at the class with her finger in the air. Some of the class giggled. "See how well that worked? You're a hit already!" The girl said smiling happily. "Kelsey," Another girl said as she had one of her hand on her cheek. she wore a green vest with a green tie and has dark green hair that is put in a pony tail and is held up by a big yellow bow.

"why won't you leave the poor kid alone already?" The Green Girl asked Kelsey.

Glitter Spring: " I'm.. Glitter Spring!" Glitter