..all my sky oc's (pt one lmfao)

Start from the beginning

skylight !!

she was probably my second sky oc ? that or helios

she's a collector , a type sky-child that gets the unlit skykid's to the spirits so they can be rekindled ( lore thing in my little sky universe dw if you don't understand shfiejf ). they get chosen by the spirits; she's the only one in the isle of dawn. she is quite protective, but also easy to anger/irritate. she knows how to krill tame as well as the path to the eye, though she refuses to do both and/or teach the ways to others in fear that they'll get hurt.

she's featured in dynasty, and maybe her own book.

her original name was ignite.

she has two siblings; dune and helios.

she goes by she/her and is a cis female.
she's aromantic asexual.

she's from the vault of knowledge, and landed in the starlight desert.

ari, a newer oc!!

he's brave and stubborn, and was captain of the forgotten ark before it crashed one time when he was delivering blue diamonds and returning spirits to their resting place with them. he has matching masks with his adopted sister, ayla. he has a permanent limp on his left leg due to an accident that happened during one of his trips, and cannot walk on it for too long/put too much pressure on it otherwise he'll have to deal with quite a bit of pain, or collapse.

he's featured in polyphemus and a very short bit of krill tamer.

he has no original name.

he has a sibling; ayla.
he also has a wife, sunset, and an adopted son, manta.

he goes by he/him and is a cis male.
he is heterosexual.

he's from the valley of triumph, and landed in the village of dreams.

amphitrite, also a newer oc.

she's kind and selfless, and adopts many months from the hidden forest. she's basically just the moth mother. she's unable to see out of her left eye, and it's why she has an eye-patch. she explains to the children that it was one of her most daring adventures, when in reality it was just a deformity due to her being sent down too early.