meeting Khaos

During the battle between Yuuki and and Rimuru. Yuuki used a ability to send Rimuru to the end of space and time.

Rimuru: ugh, Ciel what happened?

Ciel: master I believe during the fight yuuki used a skill to send here. This is the end of space and time.

I was shocked that we ended up at the end of space and time. But then heard a voice.

???: Hello young slime. I ask you to stay calm. I will explain why you are here with me.

Rimuru: who are you and what do you want.

Khaos: my name is Khaos, and I'm the primordial God of the void, Shadow of God. You can call me Khaos. Now the reason why you are here is because I can no longer continue with my life. The reason for that is because I had helped Veldanava seal a very dangerous dragon long time ago. But I need someone to give my power to and Rimuru I want you to inherent my powers.

Rimuru was shocked that a primordial being older than veldanava was speaking to him.

Rimuru: I will accept your powers Khaos.

(A/N: I will make a chapter that focuses on Rimuru's bio)

(Just imagine his eyes are a glowing purple color.)

Before rimuru leaves the end of space and time, Khaos tells rimuru one last thing he needs to know.

Khaos:one last thing I need to tell you. My power will attract powerful females. Just try to not use my power unless it is necessary.

Rimuru just nodded his head at Khaos. So rimuru had ciel teleport him out of the end of space and time.

Back at the end of space and time

???:so you chose him eh. Well let's hope he can beat that damn dragon.

Khaos: we can only hope brother God.

Rimuru P.O.V

Rimuru:I'm coming for you Yuuki.