1st Chapter

" AERA WAKE UP! " Her older sister yelled, while shaking her.

" 5 more minutes unnie.... "  said aera while still laying " nope, you said that like 10 times! " said lia.

" Ugh, Fine " Aera whined as she lazily sat up and rubbed her eyes " Exactly, Now get ready quick! " Aera quickly stood up and went to the washroom.

After taking a shower and doing her routine Aera wore her clothes :

She went downstairs and she saw her sister and her mom "Good morning mom "" Good morning too honey, Heres your breakfast said her mom, " Thank you mom!  " she replied while taking the food

" Good morning too honey, Heres your breakfast said her mom, " Thank you mom!  " she replied while taking the food.

♫︎♫︎♫︎

" Mom! Were gonna go to school! " Lia yelled to their mom, " Okay! Have fun! " her mom yelled too.

They went outside the house and walked all the way to their school.

When they reached the gate everybody started to stared at the two girls as they walk to the entrance.

" 𝑂𝑚𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 "
" 𝑦𝑎ℎ 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦! "
" 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑟 "
" 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝐹𝑂𝑇𝑆 "

♫︎♫︎♫︎

As they went inside the principals office
the principal quickly stood up to welcome the two new students " Hello! You both must be the new student? " the principal said.

" Yes ma'am , we are " Aera said while both of them bowed down " Oh please! Call me
Mrs. Im Yoona! " Mrs. Im said while smilings warmly.

" Okay Mrs. Im " Lia said " Okay, Anyways here is your schedules and if u need anything please just come to my office! "
Mrs. Im said cheerfully.

" Okay thank you Mrs. Im " Aera replied to her principal. " Alright you both should get to your classes and i hope u have a great time here. " Mrs. Im said.

" Yes thank you again Mrs. Im " Both Aera and lia said at the same time while bowing.

When they went outside Lia was quickly greeted with a hug from 4 girls and Aera was greeted with a hug from 3 other girls.

Both of them yelped and looked the girls.
" OMG HI LIA AND AERA! " a blonde headed girl said cheerfully.

" Hello to you too Rosé " Both Lia and Aera said with a small chuckle.

And if u didnt know they were a group of 9 With Jisoo Aera Rosé Lisa Yeji Lia Ryujin Chaeryoung and Yuna.

(Btw lets just pretend that Bp is almost the same age as itzy)

(Well now that you all know lets get back to the story)

" Yah! Both of you said that we will all go to school toghether! " Yeji said while pouting.

" Yeah you both told us on our gc. " Jisoo said too while pouting.

" Well we both decided to go earlier because its gonna be our first day duh " Lia said while playfully rolling her eyes.

" Yeah and i chatted in our gc that we were gonna go earlier then yall " Aera said.

" But we waited for the both of you though " Rosé whined.

" Ya ya lets just go to our class, What class do you all have first? " Aera asked them while raising an eyebrow.

" ugh math " Ryujin said while whining
" omg me too " All of us said at the same time.

" EKKKKKK " We all celebrated since we all get to be in the same class " Well what are we all waiting for? LES GO " Chaeryoung said while pointing to the way to our math class.

As we all locked eachothers arms on our way to our class.

Sunghoon's POV

I arrived at school a little bit late with my friend's
Heesung, Jay, Jake, jungwon, sunoo, and niki.

When we got to the entrance of the school as usual we got surronded by girls but we ignored them.

"Hey i heard that there are new transferee's at our school." Said Jake. "Yeah and their all girls."
Jungwon said.

"Omg i have to make them my friends" Sunoo said while smiling. "Really? Dude their new." Niki said.

"Well its Sunoo what do you expect?" Jay said. All of them burst into laughter. "Quit chitchatting and lets go to class." Sunghoon told them.

"Okay chill boss" Niki said. "Shut up." Sunghoon said back as they all went to their classroom.

♫︎♫︎♫︎

Hehueheue i dicided to start a new story too
since my other story i cant really think of anything well i hope u guys like this book of mine too well thats all buh byee.

Words : 732🤍