“Hey.”
She looked up, over at the voice… Bloodmoon was standing there, leaning against the workbench with his arms crossed.
“What…”
“I’m forcing you to hallucinate. I’m not actually here.” He told her.

“I said I wanted to be alone.” She looked back to the distance. Bloodmoon sighed. “We both know you don’t really wanna be alone.” He stood up and sat next to her. “You can talk to me..” He said. Y/N sighed.
“I don’t know anymore.. Everything just feels… surreal. I can barely remember the past, what, like, three weeks of my life. I haven’t seen Jax in that amount of time.. I don’t know if I can even take care of him anymore.. Eclipse freaking 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 to me, Moon 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 me… I wish things could go back to normal..”

Bloodmoon said nothing, only nodding, and, if she was being honest, a simple nod was all she needed. Not being told everything would be okay, or that things would turn up soon, just.. Someone who was grounded enough to just 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 to her.

“I… I wish you were really here..” She told him. Bloodmoon looked at her, a little surprised. He thought for a second before speaking.
“Hey, do me a favor, work on making clothes for me like you did for Eclipse and Lunar, and I’ll take care of the rest.” He offered her a soft smile. She returned it tiredly. “Alright.. I can do that.”

….

“You’re really worrying them, you know, Sun, Moon, and Eclipse..” Bloodmoon told her. Y/N put her head in her hands. “I love them.. I really do.. They’re everything I have.. But they’re just being too much right now.. I just… I just need space from them..”
Bloodmoon nodded, getting closer to her. He would’ve put his arm around her if he could. “Just know, I’ll always be here for you. No matter what happens.”
Y/N didn’t say anything. She wished she could hug him, that he was really here right now.

“I’ll stay here until you’re ready to go back inside.” He told her. They both knew she hated being alone. She had monophobia; she felt extremely anxious when she was alone.(same lmao)
Y/N nodded, wishing she could hug him, or something.

*★*★*

It had been a little while. Y/N didn’t know how long.
“Are you ready to go back and see them again?” Bloodmoon asked. Y/N slowly nodded, and Bloodmoon got up. He crouched in front of her, then wrapped his arms around her. Y/N could’ve sworn she felt it for a split second, but as soon as Bloodmoon came into contact with her, he disappeared.

Y/N sighed, then got up, walking back to the door. She walked inside, shutting the door behind her. In the living room, Eclipse was on the couch, his hands clasped together as he stared at the ground, and Sun was sitting on the recliner, his face in his hands. They both looked up at her as she walked past them silently.

Y/N walked upstairs, grabbing the cowl, and other sewing things, like an off-white thread spool and another needle. She walked back downstairs, to the living room where Sun and Eclipse were. She set her stuff down on the coffee table, walking over to Sun. He took his face out of his hands and looked up at her. She hugged him tightly, and he seemed to pause. Sun wrapped his arms back around her tightly, pulling her into his lap, against his chest.

Y/N heard a sniffling sound coming from Sun. He was.. Crying. Actually crying. He’d only every cried around her two or three times. In the whole year or so they’ve known each other, this was only the third time she’s seen him cry. Eclipse just kept his gaze trained on the floor. Sun cried into Y/Ns shoulder, shaking and holding her tightly against his chest. He just held her there, for a while. He needed this. He needed comfort. Eclipse stood up and left the room.