.4

ughhh i hate my writing in this book 😭😭 istg i'm a good writer 🙏🏽

________________________

*ੈ✩‧₊˚. : chap. 4 + " revelations ! "

"Would you consider having me as your boyfriend?"

What. The. Fuck.

Your jaw went slack, then closed just as quick as it fell. The colourful words of shock and confusion unable to properly form through your sudden coughing fit. Behind the younger male's eyes, he thought you had maybe choked on your drink. The sugary drink burning your oesophagus, and straining your voice.

He took your drink from your hand to avoid it spilling all over you. His other arm comes around your back to pat it; hoping to soothe your fit. He called your name, "Are you okay?"

"i'm fine- but.."

He smiled once you looked up to meet his eyes.

"..You're not gay??"

.

.

.

"You think I'm gay??"

You, still in his loose hold, slowly stood upright in confusion. Reo was shocked, to say the least. His wide eyes held a thought that he would not voice, and his jaw was now also slack.

"So.. you aren't?" it was impossible to keep holding this eye contact. You weren't too sure what to think of your relationship with him now, it was.. definitely something. You were filled with embarrassment and, strangely, amusement in his expression. A little smile twitching to rise stretched your lips slightly as you flicked your gaze elsewhere.

This was getting awkward.

You couldn't help but laugh a little at the situation, though it surfaced dryly.

He still didn't know what to say in response to that. Reo took half-a-step back from you with his hand sitting atop your shoulder. You called his name when he started slightly shaking you, then he broke his moment of silence.

"W-What made, why-why did you think that???" He whispered, exasperated, afraid the ghosts of the halls would hear if he spoke too loudly about the "embarrassing" revelation.

"I don't know! I'm not saying it's a bad thing, ok? I'm not judging you-"

"I'm not gay!!" his tone raised. He wasn't angry, more shocked about the outcome of the situation. At this point, however, he wasn't sure who he was trying to convince. He looked down, troubled, sighing as the bell indicating the end of lunch rang.

"I don't think I am," he mumbled,

"What was that?" you smiled, tilting your head to catch his eyes. You heard him.

"Nothing!" his face was terribly red, and he rushed off to his next class after hastily suggesting you should forget about this whole exchange.

You just watched his back turn a corner after running up the stairs, 2 steps at a time, then looked down at your food.

"He took my drink.."

☆ ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :  chap

☆ ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : chap. 4 + complete ! ::

hey...

we are so back.

now listen i was sooo dumb for doing that last chapter like wtf was i thinking this happened so fast. and i forgot where i was going w this, and this chapter was NOT supposed to turn out like this -- but we can fix it!!  ALSO IM GONNA CHANGE THIS WHOLE FORMAT CHZ WHAT i promise i'm a good writer this is def not my best work

anyways short chapter while i figure out what im doing. sorry i ghosted 😔😔😔

- much love, mora <3

________________________