Chapter 12 He's just a side character

Start from the beginning

"Hey, who's that?" Yejun asked in a low voice.

Truck-kun activated the character profile of the man.

"Oh, he's just a side character! His name is Sebastian Carreon, the one and only sorcerer in this place."

"What?! There's a sorcerer in this kind of game?!"

"Of course! It depends on the creator."

"You said his a side character...why does he seem like an important person? On top of that, he's the only sorcerer in this town. How can he just be a side character?!"

"That's the truth." Truck-kun shrugged.

"Oh my gosh!" The female next to their table gasped. It was the female lead looking so excited while looking somewhere.  She seems expectant that the man is going to her since he's walking straight in their direction.

Yejun turned his head to see where she was looking. Then he saw Sebastian walking towards them. 

Why is that female lead giggling while looking at that person? Hah, don't tell me she has a crush on him? Tsk. You do not deserve my baby brother!

Yejun is still observing the two while eating his food. Across him, a drooling Truck-kun is looking at him in jealousy. Why can't he eat?!

On the other side, Eunhan noticed the pair of eyes that were glued at him from the beginning. He suddenly looks at Yejun who just eats a mouthful of dish while his eyes are fixed on Eunhan. As Yejun met his eyes, he suddenly looked away and choked. Yejun hastily grabbed the glass of water and drank it.

Eunhan just stares at him, until the one they called sorcerer approaches Yejun.

Eirian, the lady sitting across from Eunhan, since she was expecting that the handsome sorcerer was going to her, was surprised that the sorcerer approached Yejun instead of her.

She gritted her teeth, Why would he approach that ugly strange guy?! Did Sebastian not see her? Yes, that was probably the case, he didn't notice me.

She suddenly glared at Yejun.

Huh? Why do I feel that someone is death glaring at me?

Yejun felt shivers down his spine.

Also, why is the guy they called the sorcerer, is in front of me?!

"Hi." Sebastian greeted, then smiled brightly. He's beaming with a bright light.

Ugh...why does his smile blind me? Not just his smile but the aura that surrounds him is so bright!  Is he some kind of angel?

And the f**k, someone like him is just a side character?!  It feels like he's the main character instead!

"He.llo..." Yejun replied still using a deep voice, he's trying hard to be not recognized by his voice. He sounds robotic, his tone is very funny too.

Sebastian who was smiling brightly, now solemnly gazes at Yejun. "I'm interested in you---"

Yejun gasp. "What the f**k are you talking about?!! I'm not interested in men!!!" Yejun suddenly yelled while the face was burned red.

Sebastian was startled and then chuckled. "Haha, that's not what I mean, but if you want, I can be your man." Sebastian winked then smiled seductively.

"You, what the hell!!" Yejun's face flushed. What the hell is the deal with this guy?

Sebastian chuckled at Yejun's reaction. Cute.