The sleepover😳

⚠️Warning⚠️                                                                                                                                                                      

Sanegiyuu

ShinoObaMitsu

Uzui x Rengoku

Mentions of self harm, cutting, Angst.ETC

Just tengen in general

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Every one looks at Giyuu with shocked eyes(he still has his hood up)

🦋Shinobu🦋-Ara ara~W🦋hat adorable oufit you have on Tomioka-San.It must be pretty comfortable I imagine.

🌊Tomioka🌊-.......

🦋Shinobu🦋-Its really rude to ignore others Tomioka-San this is why you have no friends😇.

🩷Mitsuri🩷Kocho-San that was very rude, please say sorry to Oni-Chan right now 🌸😠.

🦋🐍🔥✨Everyone-✨🔥🐍🦋-ONI-CHAN?(Sanemi, Tomioka, and Mitsuri)

🩷Mitsuri🩷-Yeah? whats wrong, are you guys okay?

🐍Obanai🐍-MITSURI YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU GUYS WERE RELATED TO EACHOTHER.

🦋Shinobu🦋-You never told us this information that is why I'm shocked.

🩷Mitsuri🩷-You guys are misunderstanding, Tomioka and I are not related by blood, we are related by our bond😇🩷.

🦋🐍🔥✨Everyone✨🔥🐍🦋- (other than Mitsuri, Tomioka, and  Sanemi)I guess that makes a little more sense.

🩷Mitsuri🩷-OK NOW SENSE EVERYONE IS HERE WE CAN PLAY SOME GAMES, SO SIT DOWN EVERYONE🩷✨.

Every sits down in the living room of Mitsuri's estate.They had arranged seats that Mitsuri picked out.Shinobu and Obanai were sitting on the left and right side of Mitsuri, Next to Shinobu sat Rengoku who had Tengen on the left of him, and next to Obanai sat Sanemi with Tomioka on the right of him which led to Tomioka and Mitsuri facing eachother on opposite sides.

🩷Mitsuri🩷-Okay what should we play first...hmmmm OOO HOW ABOUt WE PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN🙂😇.

🐍Obanai🐍-I agree with Mitsuri🐍

🦋Shinobu🦋-So do I so I will get the bowl of names.

🌊Tomioka🌊-Are you certain about this Imoto?

🩷Mitsuri🩷-Definitely Oni-chan, and come here I have to tell you something real quick.

🌊Tomioka🌊-Okay then.....

Tomioka gets on his knees and crawls over to Mitsuri so she can tell him what she wants to say obviously.(🗨️=whispering)

🌊Tomioka🌊🗨️-So what did you want to tell me Imoto.

🩷Mitsuri🩷🗨️-So I remember when you told me that you had an interest towards Shinazugawa-San.

🌊Tomioka🌊🗨️-Imoto....what are you planning to do-