"Madam suddenly fainted, I called to report this to Jiang Zong." Sheng Yan's serious face also showed a sense of urgency. 

Gu Qing was also anxious at this time. How could Madam faint at this time? "Can you wake Madam up first? Try pinching her philtrum. "

Sheng Yan told the owner of the phone and hurriedly ran back to Aunt Ping's house with the phone. 

She gritted her teeth and pinched Su Yue hard. She saw the other party's eyebrows slightly furrowed. Seeing this, Sheng Yan pinched harder. 

"Ouch!" Su Yue slowly opened her eyes. She felt pain all over her body, especially in her head, as if it was about to explode. She remembered that Jiang Ci's anger value had reached 100 before she fainted. "Madam." Sheng Yan saw Su Yue wake up and immediately sent a video request, which was instantly connected on the other end. Sheng Yan brought the phone screen close to Su Yue's eyes, "Madam, it's General Jiang, he's looking for you. "

Su Yue was stunned, and her consciousness instantly became clear. 

On the phone screen, only a black and lonely figure was seen squatting in front of the mud and stones, frantically digging through the soil pile. The heavy rain kept falling on the man's body, and his hands were so bloody and messy that they were unrecognizable. 

"Madam, General Jiang thought there was a landslide and you were trapped underneath." Sheng Yan saw General Jiang's crazy appearance for the first time. He used to have a crazy and carefree personality, and nothing and no one could catch his attention. But now, General Jiang only had Su Yue in his eyes, and he was willing to give up his life for her. 

"Now General Jiang doesn't listen to anyone but you. Only you can make him come to his senses." Sheng Yan looked at Su Yue, who was staring at the screen with no expression on her face. 

"Jiang Ci, I'm here!" Su Yue said to the back of the figure on the video. 

The screen changed in the next second. It was Gu Qing holding an umbrella, covering the phone. He put the phone next to Jiang Ci's ear, "General Jiang, it's Madam. "

"Ah Ci. "

Jiang Ci raised his hand, wanting to knock the phone off his ear, but Su Yue's soft voice came from the other end of the phone, "Ao Ao, I'm Su Yue. "

His eyes turned red slightly, and his ears were filled with Su Yue's calls. 

"Su Yue!"

Jiang Ci's hand, covered in blood and mud, held the phone to his ear. His lips moved slightly, and his voice was hoarse, "Su Yue!"

"It's me, Ao Ao. I'm okay." Su Yue held the phone screen to her face so that Jiang Ci could see her clearly. 

"Su Yue!" Jiang Ci stared at Su Yue's fair little face on the screen and tugged at the corner of his lips. 

"I'm here, Ao Ao. Where are you? I'll come find you now." Su Yue immediately stood up and ran out. 

"Su Yue. . . "

The next second, the screen in Su Yue's hand went black, and there was a sound of a phone falling on the other end. Then, the screen showed rain falling on the phone. 

"General Manager Jiang, General Manager Jiang. . ." Gu Qing exclaimed. 

When Su Yue arrived at the hospital, she saw Gu Qing standing outside the door. 

"How is Jiang Ci?" Su Yue approached. "Jiang was injured a while ago, and now because of the rain, the wound has become infected and he has a high fever, and his hand. . ." Gu Qing paused for a moment, "The doctors are cleaning the mud off Jiang's hands inside." What he didn't say was whether Jiang's hand could be saved, which was also a problem.