If anyone had thought before that Su Yue was just a vase without any experience, after a whole day, everyone present knew that Su Yue had a strong sense of camera and acting skills. Especially Director Guan, except for some small details he wanted to redo, Su Yue basically passed all the shots in one take. 

As a result, the progress today was extremely fast, and the entire crew finished work early. 

"I think I owe you an apology. "

At this time, Xu Shen walked towards Su Yue. He still had the makeup of the male lead Fang Licheng on his face, and his figure was slim, giving off a strong youthful vibe. 

Su Yue didn't understand what he meant. 

"I always thought before that you had no acting skills and would drag down the crew. But I didn't expect your acting skills to be so good. Instead, I made several mistakes just now and caused you to reshoot." Xu Shen was a gentleman. He had a bias against Su Yue from the beginning, but after realizing his mistake, he sincerely apologized. "But, did you really have no experience in acting before?"

When filming, Su Yue quickly got into character, and her expressions and demeanor were extremely natural, making him mistake her for the female lead Ji Yao several times. 

"It's okay. "

Anyway, in the eyes of outsiders, it's normal to think that she's a newcomer to acting. She doesn't care and doesn't bother to care. "I haven't acted before, but you can just think of me as naturally talented." Su Yue's expression remained unchanged, calm and without any trace of lying. 

Xu Shen nodded in agreement with Su Yue's words. He was an example himself, having become famous at a young age and winning the Best Actor award after only a few years in the industry. It had to be said that talent was important. 

After chatting with Xu Shen for a while, Su Yue went back to Grandma Ping's house to rest. It had been a long time since she had acted, and suddenly focusing on work like this made her feel a strong sense of fatigue after relaxing. 

Lying on the bed, Su Yue took out her phone and called Jiang Ci. 

The phone had just started ringing, and the next second, the call was already connected. Su Yue held her phone and turned over, making herself more comfortable. "Ao Ao, I'm done with work. Are you still busy?"

The sky outside had already darkened, and night had fallen. 

Jiang Ci was obviously pleased that Su Yue had taken the initiative to call him. He put down the pen in his hand and lazily leaned back in his chair. "Hmm, I'm busy. "

"You're busy. . ." Su Yue blinked and teased him on purpose. "Then should I not disturb you?"

"Hmph!" Jiang Ci coldly snorted. Su Yue quietly smiled, but she knew this man was stingy, so she didn't continue to tease him. She said, "Jiang Ci, have you read the script?" She had sent him the script last night. 

"I've read half of it," Jiang Ci said slowly. He had only read half of it and had already found a kissing scene, so he didn't need to read the rest because it all had to be deleted. 

"So, what do you think of the kissing scene?" Su Yue couldn't help but tease him again. 

Jiang Ci's lightly colored thin lips dangerously curved up, his pitch-black eyes half-closed. He said softly, "Do you want to film it?"

Su Yue lay on the bed, her other hand's fingertips casually twirling a strand of her hair, letting go, twirling again. She whispered, "Is it okay?"

As soon as she finished speaking, the man on the other end of the phone coldly sneered, "Don't even think about it. "