In the drama, Su Yue played a blind girl born in the village, while Chu Mengyun played a young female teacher who came to the village from the city to teach. Therefore, the two had a big difference in their appearance. 

Chu Mengyun's character came from a big city, and she not only dressed fashionably and elegantly, but also had avant-garde ideas. Therefore, the makeup artist and costume designer gave her a delicate and appropriate makeup and matched it with a beautiful dress according to the requirements of the role in the drama. 

On the other hand, the makeup artist for Su Yue was a bit at a loss. The makeup artist standing next to Su Yue was a bit nervous. After all, she had never seen such a beautiful face before. Snow-white and flawless, it was already perfect without makeup. However, because she had to match the role, Su Yue not only had to be makeup-free, but also had to look ugly and rustic. 

The makeup artist lifted Su Yue's hair to give her a style, but found that Su Yue's hair quality was too good. 

She usually helps many celebrities with styling, but even with frequent perming, dyeing, and care, it is difficult to maintain such a healthy state. Su Yue's black long hair is smooth and soft, shining with luster, which is simply enviable. 

The makeup artist braided Su Yue's hair on both sides, and then picked out a few strands of hair around her ears, giving her a messy feeling. 

Looking at Su Yue with styling, her face became more and more youthful and tender, and the makeup artist felt a bit at a loss. She gave Su Yue a layer of bangs to cover her beautiful forehead and eyebrows, and also put heavy blush on Su Yue's snow-white cheeks, trying to cover up some of her spirituality and highlight her rusticity. But Su Yue's facial features are too beautiful, and what looks rustic on others looks cute on her. 

Finally, the makeup artist selected a set of more rural clothing for Su Yue to change into. 

"The director asked if the actors have finished their makeup." At this time, a staff member walked in and reminded them that the director had arrived. 

"I'm ready here." Chu Mengyun looked at Su Yue's simple dark blue Tibetan shirt and black baggy pants, pursed her lips, and walked out. 

Su Yue picked up the script and looked at herself in the mirror, which was quite in line with the requirements of the role. 

Because Su Yue had not taken a publicity photo before, after she took the publicity photo in the temporary studio, the director had already started filming. 

Currently, the scene being filmed is about Chu Mengyun coming to the village as a teacher. 

Su Yue is watching the script while Sheng Yan thoughtfully brings her a chair. Mao Yuanyuan, who is standing beside them, realizes that she can't be of any help and asks Su Yue, "Miss Su, do you need me to help you with your lines for the first scene with the male lead?"

"Not for now." Su Yue doesn't dare to claim that she has a photographic memory, but after carefully reading the script three times, she has already memorized the lines. Therefore, she doesn't need to worry about lip-syncing or forgetting her lines. 

"Let's do it again. "

Director Guan asks Chu Mengyun to do it again for the third time and reminds her, "Pay attention to your expression and don't be too artificial. "

Meanwhile, Xu Shen has finished his makeup and changed his clothes. He comes out with bloodstains on his lips and some scratches on his face. He wears all black and looks thin and weak, but his eyes show a youthful stubbornness and arrogance. 

He walks towards Su Yue and says to her, "I'll be with you later, don't be nervous." He is afraid that Su Yue will get stage fright and slow down the progress.