Among them, they chose the old lady's house not only because it had three empty rooms, but also because they wanted to subsidize the old lady. 

The old lady's surname is Ping. She knew that guests were coming, so she had already cleaned the house and was waiting at the door with a small stool. 

"Auntie Ping, we're here. These are the people who will be staying at your house. We will trouble you during the next few days." The staff brought Su Yue and her team to Auntie Ping's house. 

The big white house only has one floor. Perhaps it was built a long time ago, the white walls have turned yellow, and there is moss growing on them. There are also many places where the plaster has fallen off, revealing a yellow layer of mud and bricks inside. Outside the door is an empty space with many corn cobs and dried chili peppers drying in the sun, arranged in rows of red and yellow, which looks quite beautiful. 

"Hello, Auntie Ping." Su Yue took the initiative to greet the old lady. 

"It's incredible." Aunt Ping looked up and saw Su Yue, almost wanting to bow and pay respect with her hands clasped together, "It's like the arrival of the Goddess of Mercy. "

There were no entertainment facilities in the old lady's house that connected to the outside world. Even the old black-and-white TV had broken down. Her son wanted to buy her a new color TV, but the old lady didn't want to waste money and refused. She had lived almost a lifetime, but had never seen such a beautiful girl before. 

Mao Yuanyuan, who was following behind Su Yue, couldn't help but cover her mouth and laugh, "Auntie is right, Miss Su is so beautiful, just like a fairy descending to earth. "

"Yes, yes, yes." Aunt Ping nodded quickly, "She's a fairy, isn't she? This little girl is so pretty. "

Su Yue didn't get angry even though Aunt Ping kept staring at her. She felt the old lady's kind gaze and knew that it was just curiosity and liking, "Aunt Ping, the sun outside is a bit hot, let me help you inside. "

"No need to help." Aunt Ping quickly waved her hand, afraid of being helped by the Goddess of Mercy and causing bad luck, "I've cleaned the room. It's not big, so don't laugh at us, young ladies. "

After speaking, Aunt Ping, who was in her seventies, had white hair, but her body was still in good shape. She walked briskly in front of them. 

The light inside the room was relatively dim, and the floor was not paved with tiles or marble, but with a layer of dark gray cement. The furnishings around were also very simple. In the middle of the room was a square wooden table and chairs, and a few small stools were placed in the corner of the wall. They were probably brought out when guests came. Behind the wooden door was a small pile of potatoes, full of a strong rural atmosphere. 

"Both sides are empty rooms. You can take a look." Aunt Ping thought that since there were guests today, she was going to the chicken coop in the backyard to kill a chicken. 

Sheng Yan pushed open the room on her right. The space inside was not large, with a wooden bed and neatly stacked floral quilts on top. There was only a small wardrobe with one door next to the wooden bed. Because of its age, the wood on the outside had already lost some of its color. Sheng Yan checked it and found that there was no strange smell inside, only a faint smell of wood, very clean. 

Sheng Yan looked to the left and checked the two other guest rooms. The furnishings in those rooms were even simpler, with only a bed and a wooden chair. 

Sheng Yan and Sheng Tian chose the room on the right with a wardrobe. They opened their luggage and took out a neatly folded silk cotton quilt from a large black suitcase.