Now his soft body leaned against her, with a little more dependence. 

Su Yue bent her eyes and opened the lid of the prepared water bottle, handing the cup to little Hao Hao. The weather has been dry lately, and he needs to drink more water. She was worried that the child would forget to drink water in the classroom. "Blow on it yourself and see if it's still hot." 

Little Hao Hao took the thermos with both hands, blew on it carefully, took a sip, then grinned and said, "It's not hot." 

"Okay, then Hao Hao needs to drink more water." Su Yue touched his head and gently reminded him. 

Jiang Ci glanced at Su Yue's hand on Jiang Haoyan's head and spoke coldly, "Su Yue, I want one too. "

"Hmm?" Su Yue turned around to look at him. 

Jiang Ci lifted his chin and stared at her hand. 

Su Yue was speechless. She moved her hand away and held Jiang Ci's face, rubbing it. "Be good, Aoguai. I only prepared a cup for Haohao. If you want water, I'll go back and get it for you. "

"Daddy, there's more here. Haohao wants to give you a drink." Little Haohao took a few sips and handed the cup to Jiang Ci very obediently. 

Jiang Ci snorted and sneered. Who wanted water? He just wanted Su Yue to touch his head!

. . . 

In the following period of time, perhaps because they moved to a new place and had their own space, people in black suits came to see Jiang Ci from time to time, and Jiang Ci became busy. 

It just so happened that Su Yue also started school these days. 

"Wow, I haven't seen you for just one summer vacation, Yuyue, and I found that you've become more beautiful." Jin Mingyuan saw Su Yue sit down, and her eyes lit up. 

Unable to resist, she touched Su Yue's face with her fingertips, which was tender and smooth. "Tell me, have you been nourished by Jiang Ci for the past month and a half?" This watery face was so enviable that if she had half of Su Yue's skin, she could eat pickles every day, let alone eat bread. Su Yue let go of her hand, blushing, "What are you talking about?" She and Jiang Ci have only kissed so far, and she wouldn't resist anything that comes next. However, several times she found that Jiang Ci was about to lose control, but he stopped, and she didn't know if he didn't want to continue. 

Xu Xue, who was originally bowing her head to organize her books, heard Jin Mingyuan's words and looked up at Su Yue. Her gaze fell on Su Yue's fair and smooth face, and she smiled, "Yue Yue is always so beautiful." She often went to the beauty salon during the summer vacation, had whitening injections, and did photon skin rejuvenation and other projects. She was quite satisfied because her skin looked much better than before, whiter and smoother. 

At this time, compared with Su Yue's crystal-clear and milky-white skin, Xu Xue's skin was much less attractive. Her skin was not snow-white enough, nor was it as tender and smooth as Su Yue's. 

Xu Xue was a little disappointed. 

Suddenly remembering something, Jin Mingyuan patted Su Yue's shoulder and said mysteriously, "Yue Yue, I have something to ask you for. "

"Hmm?" Su Yue looked at her, "What's up?"

"My older brother doesn't want to go to my dad's company. He recently started an entertainment company, and my dad was furious, but my brother is stubborn and won't give up. So, my dad said that if my brother's company goes bankrupt, he should hurry back home to inherit the family business." Jin Mingyuan swallowed her saliva, "These are not the main points. The point is that my brother's company is planning an inspirational movie recently, and they are preparing to make some noise first. "