"I'm so jealous. I heard that one movie ticket in this cinema costs 300 yuan, and they rented the whole cinema. How much money do they have? The world of the rich makes me envious. "

"As expected, I knew someone so beautiful wouldn't be with a man who ruined his face and looks so ugly. Turns out the other guy is rich, so materialistic. "

"I was there at the scene, and when I saw this girl, I was amazed. I didn't expect her to be the national school flower. She's even more beautiful in person than in photos, with a fairy-like aura. "

"As a girl, I have to say, the girl in the photo is really stunning. It doesn't matter if her boyfriend is ugly, as long as he loves her. It's better than those handsome but unfaithful guys. . . "

Due to their previous appearances on the hot search list, many netizens had already recognized Su Yue. This time, because of Jiang Ci's boldness and Su Yue's beauty, they were once again trending and became a hot topic.

At this time, Jiang Xuan had just reposted the new message from Director Wu, "Looking forward to working together." Her agent immediately released the news that she had successfully secured the role of the female lead in Director Wu's new film.

"Today is the weekend, the best time for traffic. Don't worry, with this promotion, there is a better chance to win the previous two endorsements. "

"Thank you for your hard work, Sister Fang." Jiang Xuan's fair little face was full of joy. Being able to win the female lead was an unexpected surprise.

"Everyone knows Director Wu's strength, and the script this time is also good. Even if it doesn't explode in traffic, it will still be popular. You have to seize the opportunity." The agent reminded her.

"I know." Jiang Xuan didn't need the agent's reminder. She knew what to do. She would work hard to seize the opportunity and win the Best Actress award.

Jiang Xuan was in a good mood at this time. The news had been released, and soon she received many messages from fans, mostly congratulations and praise for her beauty, kindness, and strong abilities.

After reading for a while, she scrolled to the hot search page. Just now, the agent said that she would be the first on the hot search list.

However, as she looked at the top hot search title, Jiang Xuan's grip on her phone tightened.

She had a bad feeling.

She clicked on it, and the next second, she saw Su Yue's photo, and next to her was Jiang Ci.

Her eyes darkened. The joy that had just filled her face disappeared in an instant. How could it be Su Yue again? "What's wrong?"

The agent who just finished the call turned around and saw Jiang Xuan's face change. Jiang Xuan had always been gentle and sweet, and it was the first time she had seen her look so ugly. She was surprised.

Her gaze inadvertently fell on Jiang Xuan's phone, and the agent was shocked: "Why is it her again?"

Jiang Xuan lowered her eyelids and looked straight at Su Yue's smiling face in the photo. Every time she was about to hit the hot search, Su Yue would appear.

"Xiao Xuan, are you and your sister-in-law incompatible?"

Obviously, the agent's thoughts were the same as Jiang Xuan's. Every time Jiang Xuan was about to hit the hot search, Su Yue would be on the top, firmly pressing Jiang Xuan down. Could it be intentional? But that's not right, she couldn't have known Jiang Xuan's whereabouts and arrangements.

It can only be said that she is incompatible with Jiang Xuan.

"It's not incompatibility." Jiang Xuan thought of her guilt towards Su Yue. "It's me who owes her." However, the first hot search, the second hot search, were enough to offset each other, let alone now it's the third time.