He didn't move, just looked at her with his lips hooked.

Hmm, she was so beautiful that it made people hungry. "Miss? I've brought the hangover soup." The servant knocked on the door and patiently waited outside.

"Jiang Ci." Su Yue pushed him and her snow-white face looked a bit anxious. "You should get up quickly." Since there was no response to the knocking, the servant must have known what was happening inside.

Jiang Ci's black eyes were bright and moist, deep and unfathomable. He raised his eyebrows and his clear voice became hoarse, which sounded very pleasant. He slowly said, "I've only compensated once, and there are seven more times to go. I'm not in a hurry. Anyway, I remember the seven times."

Su Yue finally understood what Jiang Ci meant by "eight times" earlier. She was foolishly thinking of making eight mango cakes for him. She knew he didn't want mango cakes, but wanted her.

Su Yue's face turned red.

"Su Yue, I want to go on a date." Jiang Ci rested his head on Su Yue's neck and rubbed against it, with a hint of coquetry. He thought they were going on a date when they went to the amusement park before, but he was wrong.

A date?

Jiang Ci's hair tickled Su Yue's face, and she realized that he was really drunk, otherwise, how could he be so coquettish? "Okay, I promise you. Please let me go and open the door. "

"It's just the two of us on the date, no one else is allowed." Jiang Ci emphasized with a warm breath.

"Not even little Haohao?" "No way!"

"Okay, I'll go open the door." Su Yue answered repeatedly.

"We'll go tomorrow. "

"Okay!"

Satisfied with the response she wanted, Jiang Ci moved away.

Su Yue quickly got out of bed, put on her shoes, and opened the door. The servant was waiting outside with a tray. "Thank you, I'll take it from here. "

"Yes, miss. "

The servant inadvertently looked up and saw her young miss's delicate and fair face covered in blush. She was even more beautiful than those stars who had put on makeup and blush. Even her lips were a tempting shade of red. The servant was an experienced person, and it was obvious that her young miss had been loved.

After closing the door, Su Yue held the hangover soup and walked towards Jiang Ci. "Jiang Ci, the soup isn't hot anymore. You can drink it now. "

On the beige bed, Jiang Ci lay on his side, propping up his face with one hand. He half-closed his eyes and watched as Su Yue carefully walked over with the soup. She wore pink soft-soled slippers on her feet and a smoky purple dress that she had changed into when she went out today. Her soft hair naturally hung on one side, and she exuded a youthful aura.

She took a step, and her elegant skirt swayed with her movement.

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his mouth, and there was still a faint milk fragrance on his tongue. He was hungry again. . .

In the car, the agent handed the script for the audition to Jiang Xuan. "Although Director Wu hasn't had any works for two years, his level is there. Now that the news of this play he's going to shoot has just come out, half of the small flowers in the circle are eagerly looking for connections to fight for this audition opportunity. Xiaoxuan, you already have a certain popularity now, and your image is positive. What you lack now is a work that will make you famous. Do you understand what I mean?"