Su Yue touched her forehead, "It hurts." She was forced to lie in Jiang Ci's arms and asked in a muffled voice, "Jiang Ci, your eyes got better, but you didn't tell me! Did you hide the fact that your eyes got better from me all day today?" Fortunately, she told Jin Mingyuan that Jiang Ci couldn't see, so she definitely didn't know about the online news.

Now that she thinks about it, maybe he withdrew the hot search.

Jiang Ci half-closed his eyes and suddenly remembered what Lu Chenli had said to him in the study, "Women are all very petty." He tugged at the corner of his lips and lazily said, "I didn't hide it, you just didn't ask. "

"And, I thought with your intelligence, you would have figured it out quickly. " Su Yue: ". . . "

So, the mistake was that her intelligence was not high enough to notice?

"Jiang Ci, you're twisting the truth!"

Su Yue remembered her small actions of staring at him in front of Jiang Ci, and changing clothes in front of him every day without wearing a bra to sleep. . . He saw it all, didn't he? Was he secretly mocking her for being foolish and ignorant?

Thinking this way, the joy of being happy for Jiang Ci was suppressed, and anger and annoyance surged up. She pushed Jiang Ci away, "Did you see me staring at you?"

"I saw it." Jiang Ci looked at her angry little face, so beautiful that he wanted to pinch it. Jiang Ci was never one to be wronged, so he pinched Su Yue's puffy cheeks with his fingertips, rubbing them gently.

Su Yue pushed his hand away, "Don't pinch me! Did you see me changing clothes every day?"

"Hmm." Jiang Ci looked at her lazily and said, "I saw everything. "

Su Yue's breathing stopped for a moment. No wonder she always felt strange when changing clothes, as if she was being watched by a scorching gaze. She thought it was just her imagination, but it turned out to be Jiang Ci's eyes.

Thinking of this, Su Yue's face turned red. He saw everything!

"Su Yue, do you mind anything? Even if my eyes are better, I won't dislike your figure!" Jiang Ci hooked his lips, with a hint of playfulness in his pitch-black eyes.

"Am I angry about this issue?" Su Yue glared at him fiercely, "And, what's wrong with my figure?" Not to boast, but her full and shapely upper body, slender waist, and long, straight legs were already perfect.

"I don't know, you always turn your back to me, so I didn't see clearly." Jiang Ci was extremely honest.

"Jiang Ci! Stop talking." Su Yue pursed her lips. The thought of herself foolishly changing clothes in front of Jiang Ci made her blush with anger, and she left with full of annoyance.

After Su Yue left, she went to Jiang Haoyan's room. She opened the door and saw the little guy lying on a small table, holding a black pen that she didn't know where he found it. His chubby hands awkwardly drew on a piece of paper.

"Is little Haohao drawing?" The embarrassment in Su Yue's eyes had disappeared, and her snow-white face had returned to its normal color. She felt that she would be driven crazy by Jiang Ci sooner or later.

Little Haohao turned his head and saw Su Yue. He covered the pattern on the white paper a little shyly and said, "Haohao is writing. "

Su Yue walked over. His chubby hands were too small to completely cover the paper, and she saw that it was a bunch of black lines that couldn't be recognized as any characters. She didn't laugh, but asked softly, "Haohao is so good, he learns so fast. In a while, little Haohao will be able to go to kindergarten."