Yu Lifu and his son expressed their love for each other and went to work. 

Yu Xinyu looked shyly at the nearby Yu Mengmeng, "Thank you, Mengmeng, I have misunderstood my father all along. "

"You're welcome. If there is a misunderstanding, it should be clarified. A family should communicate well." Yu Mengmeng still remembered the agreement she made with her father before. If there is something unhappy, it must be explained clearly. How can others know if you don't say it?

"Okay." Yu Xinyu now understood. He didn't understand before. He wanted his father to stay with him in his heart, but he couldn't say it. But Yu Mengmeng was right. If he didn't say it, how would his father know?

Although they had settled down by the bamboo forest, they still lacked basic survival supplies. 

He Chongyuan and Yu Lifu discussed and decided to split up. One person would stay to protect the two children, and the other would go nearby to find supplies. 

He Chongyuan had stronger wilderness survival skills, so it was more reassuring for him to stay and protect the two children. Therefore, Yu Lifu decided to go out. 

Yu Xinzhi had just clung to his father and didn't want him to leave, but now he understood that adults also had difficulties. He reminded his father to be careful and didn't say anything else. 

"Daddy, what should we do?" Yu Mengmeng felt that they couldn't just stay here and wait for Yu's father to find food. She thought they should also do something. 

He Chongyuan remembered seeing a small stream nearby while wandering around just now. He smiled and asked his daughter, "Mengmeng, do you want to go with Daddy to catch fish in the stream? We can make some fish soup later. "

The eyes of two children, Yu Mengmeng and Yu Xinzhi, lit up. City children have never experienced such outdoor fun before, and they all agreed to go fishing. 

He Chongyuan searched for things they could use and found a plastic mesh bag used for carrying things. It wasn't very sturdy, and most people would have thrown it away as garbage, but Yu Mengmeng insisted on protecting the environment and not littering. He Chongyuan also thought it was useful, so he put it all in his backpack. 

He Chongyuan found a tree branch and securely tied the plastic mesh bag to it. Yu Mengmeng helped her father and curiously asked, "Can this catch fish?"

He Chongyuan said with little confidence, "Maybe. "

The two children looked at each other. For them, playing in the water and catching fish was more attractive than its practical meaning. 

He Chongyuan took them to the edge of the stream. The stream was only about a yard wide, and the water only reached a little above an adult man's ankle. 

The two children's eyes lit up when they saw the clear stream. They looked at He Chongyuan expectantly. They wanted to play in the water!

"You two stay on the shore and don't go into the water." The temperature in the mountains was low, and the stream water was even cooler. He Chongyuan didn't dare let them play in the water, or they would get sick. 

Yu Mengmeng pouted. She wanted to play in the water. 

 He Haiyang hardened his heart and said with a straight face, "If it's not possible, it's not possible. You can't act cute either. "

[Maybe because Mengmeng has always been too well-behaved, I inexplicably want to see her make some mistakes. ]

[Me too. . . ]

[Maybe deep down, everyone thinks that children should be willful occasionally. ]

Yu Mengmeng did not disappoint everyone's expectations. She pouted even higher, and she really wanted to go to the creek to catch fish with her father.