•-Chapter 26-•

Start from the beginning

Sasha takes Tyreese and Karen away.

"We'll have to call another meeting later" Hershel says. "Alright, I'll get to burying the dead ones" Daryl says. "You wear gloves and a mask" Hershel instructs.

"And I'll get to-" before I get the chance to finish my sentence, I start coughing. Oh no, this cannot be happening right now. I didn't even feel the cough coming, it just came. It's alright though, it doesn't feel that bad. "Fuck! You guys back away from me, I'll make my way to A and help get things ready since I'm already knocking on deaths door" I say. "We'll figure something out. In the meantime, stay strong, not like you ever had that problem before, but keep yourself aware" Hershel says.

When I get down to A, Glenn is already down there with Karen and this David man. He turns to me, confusion plastered all over his face. He walks towards me, but before he takes another step I put my hand out and shake my head. "Y/n? What's wrong? Why are you down here? Did they send you down to help me?" He asks, concern laced in his voice. I shake my head.

"I think it's best if you just kept your distance from all three of us, it isn't safe. You saw how fast it took Patrick and the other guy, I don't want that to happen to you" I say, tears welling up in my eyes. He starts to shake his head, not believing what I'm telling him. He approaches me but I start to back up with every step he takes.

"Glenn! I have it too okay?! Just get out already, let me handle down here, I'll set everything up. You guys just send people down, make as little contact as possible and when you do, wear a mask and wear gloves too, we can't have more people dying" I say, wiping my tears away I put a serious look on my face. "Im fine Glenn, I only started coughing back there after you left to go get David, it isn't bad now but I don't know how long it will stay like that" I say looking down to the floor.

"I can't just leave you down here Y/n. What about me? Who's gonna reassure me at night? What about your cousins? They don't even know you're down here" he says. I sigh. "Tell C/n (younger) I said to listen to whatever Rick or Hershel tells him to do, I can't tell or listen to the plan anymore" I say. Glenn shakes his head. "Can I at least have one more hug? A kiss maybe? Just one" he asks. Oh Glenn, I wish I could. I shake my head. "Don't risk it Glenn, I'd never forgive myself if you got the flu because of me" I say. He shakes his head. "Fine. But promise me that I'll get to hold you alive again, and that I'll get to show you that I love you very much. Can you promise that?" He asks. I shake my head. "I can't. But I will promise that I won't stop fighting this damn flu until my very last breath" I say. He tears up, nodding his head he makes his way to the gate. "I love you Y/n, I'll see you when we get you medicine and I won't let go of you after that" he says.
If only it worked like that, but I'll probably be dead by the time they find something.

     "You guys rest, get in a cell and make yourselves comfortable. I'll get this place ready for anyone else who comes in" I say. "No, we can help you" Karen says. I shake my head. "You guys just rest, I still have my strength" I say.

     They look at each other before reluctantly sending a nod over my way. "Thank you" they say in unison. I nod my head.

     That's shitty. I was talking about killing the next people who got sick, but here I am, sick too. Maybe I should still do it, kill Karen and David, then kill myself. No, that's not right, there has to be another way.

Timeskip

•———————————————————————•
•-Glenn POV-•

•—————————————-•