"Qi. . . Qi Ge."  Zheng Yong didn't expect that there would be a woman who didn't like Fang Qi." It seems that this rich girl's eyesight isn't very good." 

"Exactly."  Li Yanmei walked over and said angrily, "Son, let Mom take you to the hospital first. This family has such a look, they actually chose a blind and ugly person. I spit on them. I don't even like a daughter-in-law who has been married before." 

Fang Qi was rejected for the first time and was embarrassed. His swollen face twisted slightly, but he was helpless. This Su Yue, her husband was blind, and she was even more blind!

When she entered the room, Su Yue was a bit angry. She said to Jiang Ci, "That man actually said he likes me and wants to treat me like a fool. He doesn't even know how bad his acting is."  She paused, and her black eyes met Jiang Ci's black eyes without any focus." Jiang Ci, I've already exposed a two-faced man. Are you still angry?"

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows and said slowly, "Su Yue, you've attracted a lot of bad luck." 

Su Yue's watery black eyes turned, "I was born beautiful, it's not my fault."  Seeing her grandmother taking Xiao Haohao to wash their hands, she tiptoed and approached Jiang Ci. Her soft red lips lightly touched Jiang Ci's slightly cold mouth. 

She blushed and said, "Don't be angry. I owe you a mango cake from before, so I'll make two for you when I go back, okay?"

"Anger value: 0." 

Jiang Ci's eyelids lifted, and he sneered, "Who cares."  But his lips curved slightly, "Su Yue, kiss me again." 

Su Yue thought that the scar on her face was becoming less noticeable and her mood improved. She smiled and said, "Okay."  As she leaned forward on tiptoe, Jiang Ci's big hand grabbed her waist. Before she could touch his lips, the man's cool lips pressed down on hers, and he even bit her. 

After a while, Jiang Ci's dark eyes shone a little, and he said in a low voice with some pride, "You're so silly. This is a real kiss." 

The next day, Su Yue woke up to the cool breeze blowing in from the wooden window. It was refreshing. 

Su Yue woke up and blinked her eyes. The first thing she did was to remove Jiang Ci's hand from around her and run to the bathroom. 

The mirror in the bathroom had become blurry, perhaps due to the passage of time. It revealed a layer of silver-gray, but this did not prevent Su Yue from observing herself in the mirror. 

Previously, there were still black and red scars on her face, but now they had scabbed over and the color had lightened a lot. Although they were still noticeable on her snow-white skin, they were not as ugly. One of the smaller scars was already close to the color of her flesh and would probably disappear next time. 

She looked at her other side, which was intact and had white and clean skin, like it was soaked in snow. It was smooth and tender to the touch. 

This kind of skin did not need any cosmetics. It was already perfect. It was an effect that could not be achieved by any beauty treatments, such as hyaluronic acid injections, water light needles, or whitening injections. 

Su Yue happily touched her face a few more times, enjoying it. 

After Su Yue left his embrace, Jiang Ci woke up. He lazily sat up and slowly opened his eyes. Compared to before, when he could only see a white haze, he felt that the white mist in front of him had lightened a lot." You woke up? Good morning."  Su Yue came out of the bathroom and looked at the man sitting lazily on the bed without a shirt on, feeling a little flushed. This man, taking advantage of the fact that he didn't have his pajamas here, had been sleeping shirtless for some time.