Haewon- Stress II

Start from the beginning

Time skip- that night
POV: Y/N
I knock on the door to the dorm, and Lily opens it with a smile.
"Hey Y/N! What's up?" I step inside.
"Hey Lily. Haewon asked me to come over. How about you?" I slip my shoes off and walk into the living room, and waive to Jiwoo who's sitting in the couch. She nods to me.
"We're just hanging out. How's your work? I know my dad's been talking to you a lot." Lily says, walking next to me.
"Yeah, but it's fine, I like your dad." I turn and head towards Haewon's room, like usual. "She's in her room?"
"Yeah, she should be. Talk to you later!" I walk to Haewon's room, and knock on her door.
"Come in, Y/N." I hear her answer, and I open the door. I don't see her anywhere, but suddenly she jumps at me and hugs me from behind.
"Hey, baby. What's going on?" I ask, and turn my head to look at her. I can only see her face, but I suddenly notice from the feeling of her breasts pressing against my back, she's naked. "Oh." I say, taken aback.
"Earlier was fun, but I don't think we're done yet." I grin, remembering just how insatiable she can be when she's in the mood.
"Well why don't you lie down, and let me get back to work?" I'm pretty much always down to eat out Haewon, it's sort of an addiction of mine. She shakes her head.
"Nope, it's your turn to sit down. Hold still." She reaches up over my head, and wraps a blindfold around my eyes.
"Really? What, you're shy?" She giggles.
"I don't want to spoil the surprise." She walks me to the bed, and I lie down. I hear her walk to the bathroom for a moment, before coming back a minute later. Then, she begins to pull off my pants. Once that's done, my rapidly expanding errection is out in the breeze. "You're ready to go already, but I think I'll teach you a but of patience." I feel the bed shift, and I think she's now kneeling over my head. I grin, waiting for what's about to happen.

A moment later, she lowers herself down onto my face, and I smell her, already wet from anticipation. She's not as wet as usual, and it smells different. But I ignore that, and start digging in. I dive deep, pushing my tongue as far as I can into the bottom of her slit, before moving upwards, and licking as I do. I can hear some delicious moans, already. Her moans are loud and clear, she must be loving my new technique. I keep going, starting to make circles around her clit. It took me a long time to find that, and I'm going to use that discovery for the best. She tastes more sweet than normal, a little less tangy. I wonder if she ate something different. I speed up, burying my tongue between her pussy lips as I slurp up as much of her juices as I can. All her moans only encourage me more, as I get lost in her folds. After a few more moments, I feel shifting, and a hand wraps around my cock. She starts stroking me, slow and steady. I'm already firm as a rock, so it doesn't take long for me to reach my max length. Soon, I feel the warm and wet embrace as she wraps her mouth around my cock and begins to suck me off. She's not quite as good at head as me, but she's no slouch. I can feel her work her tongue across the head of my shaft and use her hands to work the lower end, and I'm in paradise. I buck my hips, pushing deeper, and she uses her hands to hold my hips down before getting almost my whole length into her mouth, and throat. I'm so grateful I taught her how to deepthroat me. I let her work, feeling my cock poke her tonsils as she bobs her head up and down. I'm still eating her out, but I'm more distracted now. Then I notice- if she's sucking me off, and I'm eating her out, we're in a 69. But her hips are facing the wrong direction, because her clit is at the top. So if she's looking towards my head while she rides my face, how is she also sucking my dick? I grab ahold of her thighs, and realize- these aren't Haewon's thighs.

How did I not notice that? I push her up, before sliding back. Someone lets my dick out of their mouth with a pop, and someone else lets me move back from under their thighs. I try to untie the blindfold, but it's strangely complicated, so it takes me a moment. When I finally get it off, I see Haewon and Sullyoon, both kneeling next to each other at the foot of the bed. They're both naked as well. I stare at them, confused.
"Who was just sucking me off?" I ask, trying to understand.
"Me." Says Haewon, as if nothing is unusual.
"So I was eating out..." Sullyoon raises her hand shyly.
"Right. Ok." I say, trying to grasp the situation. I look back at Haewon, to see her smirking. "This was your idea wasn't it?" I ask her. This is just like a prank she played on me a while ago, except that one didn't include sex with other people. She smirks.
"Of course. After Sullyoon here saw us having fun at the company, she was curious. So I offered to let her try it. But I wanted to make it a surprise, because I know you think Sullyoon is the prettiest of the group. Plus, she was shy, so the blindfold helped."
"And you're... ok with that?" I ask, not sure why Haewon is ok with me doing things with of of her friends. I'm ok with it if she is, but I'm a bit surprised.
"Of course! Sex is fun, I'm not going to keep it all to myself. Especially when you're so good at eating pussy. Isn't he?" She says, looking at Sullyoon when she asked the last part. Sullyoon blinks, then nods. "Of course. She loved it, you can tell." Haewon reaches down and runs two fingers against Sullyoon's slit, and hold them up for me to see how wet she is. Sullyoon moans when she does this, obviously very sensitive, as a newcomer. I just noticed that Sullyoon isn't shaved, like Haewon. Had I been more attentive while I was licking her, I probably would have noticed, but I was a bit distracted at the time. But that's beside the point.
"Ok. So what next?" I ask, not really sure where to go from here.
"You want to see what it's like inside, Sullyoon?" Haewon asks, grabbing ahold of my dick. Sullyoon shakes her head and backs up, looking scared. Haewon laughs, then says, "I mean in your mouth." She looks down at it, and then speaks, finally.
"I can try..." she's quiet, but that's cute. Haewon puts her hand on her back and brings her down towards my cock, and grabs her hand.
"So start like this, and stroke it. Too fast and it hurts, too slow and it's boring. But the right speed makes him feel amazing." She uses Sullyoon's hand to stroke me, and I can feel Sullyoon's soft, small fingers working well. She feels amazing, even as Haewon lets her work on her own. Her strokes get faster, as Haewon guides her to slowly start using her mouth. She begins with just kissing it, before staring to lick it up and down. Then, she puts the head into her mouth, and I can feel her lips are amazingly soft. She's clearly a natural at this, as she slides deeper easily. She takes the first two inches in stride, moving up and down with the gentle beat of her hands. Haewon moves up and kisses me, and I take a moment to kiss her back, with a side of squeezing her ass. Sullyoon works diligently on my cock, but eventually, Haewon moves back down.
"Alright, move. I want to use this." She says, and Sullyoon moves aside. Haewon immediacy straddles my hips, and pushes my dick down, to begin grinding her very wet pussy against it. Sullyoon sits perpendicular to me, watching Haewon grind on my shaft. I reach one hand out, and start rubbing Sullyoon's pussy, trying to make sure she's not left out. Eventually, Haewon moans, and gives in, as she moves higher for a moment, before sinking her hips down into mine, and burying my rock-hard cock inside of her. She's blindingly tight, as much as when we first had sex, and she knows it. She starts going in reverse cowgirl, and I push my hips against hers each thrust, desperate for more even as the sensation overwhelms me. I smile and lie back, loving the feeling of Haewon bouncing on me while I push a finger into Sullyoon's pussy, and start fingering her rapidly. She moans along with Haewon and me, and I can see her starting to drip onto the bed. I pull my fingers back, tasting it again, before continuing to finger her, now with two digits inserted. I can't even reach half way in, before she seems to shallow out, and I can only dream of getting to fuck her. Maybe that'll be Haewon's next "surprise" for me. In the mean time, I can feel myself nearing my limit, and I can easily see both of them are as well. I reach a second hand over, and start to fondle Sullyoon's breasts, enjoying their average size but perfect proportions, and they're wonderful to feel. I max out my fingering, and begin to rub my thumb against her clit, and within seconds, Sullyoon is nearly screaming, before her whole body shakes. She falls to the side, and I can see her orgasm written across her face. She lies there, eyes half-rolled, and panting happily.

I'm about to go as well, so I reach my hand down and go for the two-trick wonder: I grab Haewon's hips, using them to slam her onto my cock harder, and burying myself just deep enough to hit the G-spot we spent a weekend finding that one time. By now she shakes with every thrust, and I manage to control myself just long enough for us to finish off together, as her orgasm comes and makes mine unavoidable. She begins to cum, squiring her juices onto my hips, and as her pussy tightens like a vice around me, I let go, releasing blast after blast of cum deep into her stomach. After she finishes drenching the sheets and I'm done paining her insides white, she falls forward onto me, and groans.
"That was good." We both say in sync, then laugh.
"We should do this again sometime." I say, trying to see if she's open to more threesomes. She nods.
"Definitely."  Sullyoon makes a noise, but given how happy she looks, I assume it's a yes. At this point, I'm exhausted, and I feel like I'll pass out any moment. I'm still almost balls-deep inside Haewon, but that'a an issue for another day. I hug her close, savoring her heat, and begin to doze off. As I do, I ask,
"You locked the door, right?" She nods.
"Yeah." I relax, about to enjoy my nap, when Bae replies from the doorway,
"You sure about that?"

A/N- this one has more POV changes and a timeskip, I'll admit. But I had to explain how we got to the second scene and I'm a sucker for a well-established story.
Turns out that's not the only thing I'm a sucker of

Anyways, if anyone notices my favorite new head cannon, there's two words that give it away in the chapter. Lmk if you find it.