[Chapter 17 The boy and his demon sister]

Start from the beginning

With some affection, Iguro."

(Y/n) blushed at the letter and was in all shocked.

"Maybe he's like one of those dudes that can't say what they want face to face but can over text!" (Y/n) smiled as he walked inside with the crows on his shoulders and got a paper and wrote them back. The letter was simple and matched the theme of the people who wrote them. (Y/n) wrote Mitsuri's letter a bit more silly and preppy and Iguro's letter was still a little silly but on a more serious note.

(Y/n) smiled and handed the letters to the crows and sent them on their way.

(Y/n) trained a bit more but then got hungry so he decided to go to the master's estate to leech off of them. He usually eats with them when Mitsuri and Iguro aren't around since it's better to eat with people. As he approached the masters estate he saw some kakushi talking.

"Good afternoon." (Y/n) said as the kakushi stopped to look at him.

"We can't let you in, there is supposed to be a hashira meeting soon, this one isn't like the others." One Kakushi said sternly as the other nodded.

"Yeah cool but I've already been to like 100 hashira meetings like do yall know who I am? I might as well be an honorary hashira." (Y/n) crossed his arms and huffed the kakushi sweatdropped as a small blacked haired child peaked from behind the gate doors and smiled as he saw (Y/n).

"(Y/n)!" Kiraya said as he walked to greet (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled at him and lifted him up.

"Hey Kiraya, how are you doing!" (Y/n) smiled as the Kakushi were just standing there looking at each other wondering what they should do.

"Good, did you come to play with us?" Kiraya said happily.

"Yeah but I guess not. These two said I couldn't come in so imma have to go." (Y/n) said in a fake sad tone as the two Kakushi sweated. Kiraya turned his head and (Y/n) put him down to the floor with a sly grin.

"(Y/n) is allowed in whenever he comes, who are you to say otherwise!" Kiriya said sternly pointing to the kakushi who just bowed their heads and apologized for upsetting Kiraya. Kiraya pulled (Y/n) by the hand inside as (Y/n) made a fufufu laughing sound as he made a sly face like he won something. The Kakushi just sighed and turned away.

"So Kiraya I heard there was gonna be another meeting with the Hashira whats this one gonna be about?" (Y/n) asked as he was dragged into the house.

"I heard from Hinaki and Nichika that father got word that a slayer was traveling with a demon. So there is gonna be a trial with the Hashira for the slayer. I'm sure father won't mind if you are there. He likes you a lot. Everyone is his child but you're like one of us." Kiraya smiled softly as we were led to a room with the other siblings and the master and his wife. The master seems to be getting ready, his wife putting on his Haori and fixing his hair.

"Father (Y/n) is here, he's come to play with us." Kiraya said with a fond smile as (Y/n) stepped forward in front of the master and his wife to bow to them.

"Hello Master and Madam." (Y/n) smiled softly as the master parted his head and the Madam smiled fondly down at him.

"It's wonderful to have you here again. I fear I don't have much time to talk because there is a meeting I must attend." The master said kindly (Y/n) smiled as he felt the calmness of his voice and nodded.

"That's alright, that's fine master." (Y/n) smiled as he gently took his hand. The master smiled back tilting his head like he got an idea.

After a few minutes of talking and The master getting ready a kakushi burst in bowing his head to the floor.

"Master Ubuyashiki! The Wind Hashira has taken the box containing the demon girl Nezuko! He's causing a large disturbance!" The Kakushi shouted in an urgent yet respectful tone.

"My he's always so quick to jump before looking, we must go now." The Master smiled as two of the older sisters stood up smiling walking towards the door heading out first. The Master walked up near (Y/n) and held out his arm. "Will you guide me to the meeting? It will be an excuse for you to attend such an important meeting." He gave a small chuckle as (Y/n) smiled and nodded, taking his arm and following the girls Hinaki and Nichika.

"The master of the mansion has arrived." The sisters said in unison with a smile as I took it as our que to step forward. We stepped forward out of open shoji doors. I looked at the scene of Hashira and Shinazugawa with a slight bloody nose. What was more was a tied up slayer with cuts all over his face. He looked panicked and confused. He was younger than (Y/n) by a few years with bright burgundy pink eyes and deep burgundy hair and a scar on his forehead. He was holding a box like he was protecting it.

"My beloved children. I thank you for coming on this day." The Master spoke in a soft calm tone.

As we continued to walk into the open room area the two sisters slid the doors shut behind us as they sat on their knees. They got up and Hinaki walked beside me as I held the master's hand leading him further and Nichika let the master hold her shoulder to also guide him. (Y/n) gave a serious expression even though he knew that when doing something as important as this it wasn't time to say hello to his friends. We walked him until he was under the sun. the Master lifted his head up and gave a small smile

"Good morning to you all. The weather is strikingly nice today perhaps with a blue sky? finding ourselves here at the semi annual with all the same faces. It brings me joy." He spoke in a soothing tone and (Y/n) listened to it like a song. The Hashira had all gone on a knee to show their respect to the Master but the boy on trial failed to do the same, causing Shinazugawa to smash his head into the gravel. It was all so fast the boy wasn't even able to take it in. (Y/n), Nichika and Hinaki all stood beside the master looking humble.

"I am pleased to see you in good health as well Master. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune." Shinazugawa said, glancing up through his lowered head. It was funny to (Y/n) to see Shinazugawa act so humble but he did not laugh and internally was shitting tears.

"I thank you, Sanemi." The Master thanked him with the same faint smile (Y/n) tried to copy to make it look like he fit in. It was kinda a trademark smile he noticed with the Ubuyashiki family.

"If I may, Master, before we start this meeting would you kindly enlighten us about this young swordsman right here, who it would appear has been accompanied by a demon?" Shinazugawa said formally as he spoke to the Master.

"But of course. I apologize for any confusion Tanjiro and Nezuko have been sanctioned. I would appreciate it if you'd all accept this condition." The Master spoke as the Hashira looked up at him all with shocked expressions. (Y/n) looked forward with a calm smile the same as the two sisters but inside he was like 'Tf you mean sanctioned don't those bitches want to eat us?'