"Jiang Ci, I didn't lie to you, did I? Even if you can't see it, you can feel it. I'm not ugly," Su Yue said, looking at Jiang Ci expectantly with her bright and shiny eyes. "Don't dislike me for being ugly anymore!" She was clearly very beautiful now.

Jiang Ci pinched the soft and tender snow cheeks under his palm, smooth and warm, with a good touch. Suddenly, he thought of his scarred left cheek, which was uneven and completely different from the touch of Su Yue's face. His relaxed eyebrows suddenly sank.

Jiang Ci pulled the corner of his lips and sneered, "Boring, let's sleep."

Su Yue was stunned and didn't know why he suddenly turned his face. Her rosy lips pouted slightly as she asked softly, "Jiang Ci, did you misunderstand me? I'm sorry?"

Jiang Ci wanted to be angry, but the faint scent of milk overflowed from the tip of his nose. In the end, he just pursed his lips and said harshly, "You talk too much." He closed his eyes and tightened the warm, soft body in his arms.

Su Yue thought she would stay up all night, but the man's broad and hard chest was not soft and comfortable at all. Unexpectedly, she fell asleep in the end.

The original owner had taken a month's vacation, and now she was happy to return to school.

Su Yue changed into a light yellow dress directly in the room. It was not the first time she changed clothes in front of Jiang Ci, so she didn't pay much attention." Jiang Ci, I'm going back to school today. If you have time at noon, I'll come back for lunch. If I have a lot of classes, I'll just eat at school."

Jiang Ci wore a black shirt on his upper body and black suit pants on his lower body. One long leg was stretched out, and the other was casually bent. His hand was resting on the armrest of the chair, and the back of his previously injured hand had healed." You don't have to tell me. I'm not interested," Jiang Ci said indifferently.

Su Yue had already gotten used to this man's capricious personality. She lowered her head and pulled her skirt. The dress was very fitted and completely suited her figure. The light yellow color complemented her skin tone. No, she should say that she looked good in anything now that her skin was snow-white.

It's not that she's narcissistic, it's just the truth. People with fair skin can really handle any color of clothing, not to mention that she now has a bright and stunning face. Even if she wears a piece of cloth, she is still beautiful.

After Su Yue adjusted her skirt, she took her bag and stuffed the books from her schedule inside. Then she turned around and said to Jiang Ci, "Jiang Ci, I'm leaving. Goodbye."

After the door was closed, the room fell into a moment of silence. On the chair, the black figure gradually became surrounded by tranquility.

In the stairwell, Su Yue met Jiang Haoyan, who was carrying coriander downstairs.

"Good morning, little Haohao."

"Good morning." Jiang Haoyan struggled to hold the increasingly plump coriander with his chubby little hands. He looked at Su Yue, who was carrying her bag, and looked up at her. In a childish voice, he said, "Are you going home again?"

He wrinkled his little eyebrows and looked very sad." Can you come back earlier? If you don't come back, Dad and I will have to come and pick you up."

Su Yue was amused by the little guy. Did he think she was going home again like last time?

She touched his little head and smiled, "I'm not going home, I'm going to school."

"School?" This little Haohao knew about it. It's when you carry a backpack and go play with a bunch of kids. He also wanted to go to school so that he could have someone to play with.