Just then thier Teacher Mr aizawa comes in to the front Door with the principal to make a announcement to the students.

Aizawa: good your all here the principal wants to make a announcement to you all.

Nezu: my dear Class 1-A I have just got off the phone with a good old friend of mine he wants to thank you of Saving his daughter.

Kirishima: oh don't worry that's what heros do sir, and who is that old friend of yours ?

Nezu: the wwe hall of famer CCO of the industry triple H.

Everyone: WHAT!!!

kamanari: wait the triple H the legend king of kings the game oh man.

Kirishima: I can't believe it this is a dream come true to see a WWE event live and today is the ppv of summerslam here in Tokyo but the tickets where sold out for months.

Toru: I know I even tried to win them at a contest but I lost.

Mina: now it's a dream come true summerslam our first ppv live in person.

Nezu: well then get going and get ready our event starts in a few hours so go get ready.

Everyone: yes sir.

Everyone got ready for thier first event a once In a lifetime wwe summerslam when they got ready they went to the bus to make thier destination to the stadium when they arrived.

Nezu: welcome to the once in a lifetime for this event I can't wait to see my old friend.

Triple H: it is good to see you old friend and welcome students to a once in a lifetime summerslam please take it as a thank you for saving my daughters and my wife.

Ochako: there's no need sir we all did what was the right thing.

Triple H: consider it a reward and this I'd just the beginning you will also be getting early tickets for wrestlemania next year here in Japan.

Class 1-A: thank you Mr H sir.

Triple H: no thank you for doing your services as feature heros now are you ready.

Class 1-A: yes sir

They went to the backstage and met many other superstars and got pics from Bianca belar, liv Morgan, the street profits, rey mysterio, the LWO, seth rollins, the miz, the OC, LA knight, and many more.

Triple H: these will be the front row seat behind with our special commentary team and a guest on the table and I hope you all enjoy the show.

Kamanari: I can't believe this every person's dream to see wwe live in person.

Kirishima: you said it man.

Momo: it's starting.

Michael Cole: good evening everyone welcome to summerslam I'm michal cole with my partner from Monday night raw pat mcafee and from Friday night smackdown wade Barrett and our special guest commentary he's a pro hero please welcome our guest present mic.

Pat: it's nice in here in Japan and from behind us there is the heros students our guests of honor.

Wade: as you said it Cole this will be the biggest summerslam in history what are your thoughts Mic.

Mic: well let me tell you this I'm excited and it's a honor of being here and excited to see what kind of match are we getting.

Samantha irvin: welcome to the WWE summerslam. The following is scheduled for one fall.

Matches: