"Yes," Xie Fei glanced at him and said, "I also want to see you learn how to bark like a dog."

At the banquet hall, Su Yue followed her parents to greet many elders. She had attended many such occasions and did not appear shy or timid. At this moment, she was poised and confident, impressing many people and even changing their opinions of her.

"Sister, look how happy Mom is tonight. She wants to show off to the whole world how beautiful you've become," Su Zhi whispered to Su Yue, grinning.

"I know I'm beautiful. Keep it low-key," Su Yue maintained a polite smile on her face.

"Hehe, you want to keep it low-key, but Mom won't allow it," Su Zhi touched his fair and delicate chin. He thought his sister was much prettier than the so-called school flower who had confessed to him before.

After a while, the wedding banquet was about to begin, and most of the guests had already taken their seats.

When Su Yue returned to her seat with her parents, she found that Jiang Ci and Xiao Haohao were missing. She frowned and looked around the spacious banquet hall, but she couldn't see them among the sea of people at the large round tables.

"Dad, Jiang Ci is missing. I'll go find him," Su Yue said to Su Jindong.

"The wedding banquet is about to start. Jiang Ci is such a tall adult. He won't get lost in the hotel. He's probably just in the restroom," Su Jindong didn't want to see his daughter worry about Jiang Ci and run around.

Su Yue heard her father's words and felt that they made sense. She sat back in her chair and pressed down the vague uneasiness in her heart.

The guests had already entered the venue one after another, and at this time, from a vacant lot around the corner of the hotel, came the painful screams of a man.

The man lying on the ground curled up his body, with blue veins popping up on his face, obviously in so much pain that he could hardly breathe.

"Hit him for me. I don't believe that we can't handle a blind man with a few of us," Xie Fei shouted hoarsely. He never thought that Jiang Ci's skills were so good that even though he couldn't see, he could still kick him away.

The other few people got up from the ground one after another, holding their stomachs and looking wary.

Damn, a dead blind man is actually so powerful.

Jiang Ci stood not far away, dressed in a straight and neat black suit, without a wrinkle. His face seemed to be covered with a layer of snow frost, gloomy and cold. Compared to Jiang Ci, those men were just some rich kids from wealthy families who were used to eating, drinking, and having fun. If they really fought, how could they be Jiang Ci's opponents?

They only thought that Jiang Ci was alone and blind, and they had more people on their side, so they wanted to teach him a lesson. They never thought that they would be the ones getting beaten up now, while Jiang Ci, the blind man, was standing there unscathed.

Although the family backgrounds of these men were not top-notch wealthy families, they were still influential families that could not be ignored. They were used to being pursued by others as rich kids and had never experienced such embarrassment or punches. Suddenly, the few of them who had only wanted to help Xie Fei teach Jiang Ci a lesson were now provoked.

Little Hao Hao, who was watching from the side, covered his mouth. He went from being scared and nervous to now admiringly looking up at his father." Daddy is so amazing, he is the hero who beats up the big bad guys!"

Watching the bad guy fall to the ground, little Haohao started running back to his father's side.

"Ah, the bad guy caught Haohao, the bad guy caught Haohao."