I'll Put You On A Pedestal

Chapter 3

    David stormed through the camp, everyone that witnessed the look on David's face went out into the woods or retreated back into their tents. David flung the shared tent flap open, spooking the young man inside as the book he had open went into the air. David raked his eyes over the boy he had seen in the sickening photographs. His once devastated face streaming with tears now held a goofy smile that slowly started to fade the longer David stared him down. "Uh, David? You alright there buddy?" David moved quicker than Quentin could react and pulled the dream walker into his arms tightly. A surprised yelp left Quentin's mouth at the sudden gesture and calmed down at David touch. Quentin ran his hands up and down David's back patting it often, "Bad trial?" 
    Quentin still didn't receive his answer in words, only that David tightened his grip around his waist. Quentin's face burned as he desperately tried to contain himself from reading too much into this situation, "He just had a bad trial is all and needs comfort. Nothing more." Freddy's words echoed through his memory, tainting this moment he wanted to treasure, "Do you think he actually cares about you?" "I know." David whispered. Quentin's movements on David's back jolted to a halt. "What?" Quentin said rather than asked. David leaned his head into the crook of the teens neck, "I had a trial with Freddy. I found the room… and-" David let out a shaky breath over Quentin's cold skin, "- and the photos." Quentin wanted to push him away and run straight into the woods, but David seemed to have the power of premonition because his grip only got tighter like he knew what Quentin's reaction would be. Quentin flailed his fights on David's back and shoulders trying to get free, but David remained unmoving and whispered, "it's okay, it's okay," over and over in his ear. 
      Quentin started to cry as he gradually stopped hitting David and instead started holding on to him for dear life. David leaned back bringing the boy into his lap and gently ran his fingers through his hair, sheading a few tears silently himself. He couldn't imagine the pain Quentin was going through, but he was adamant to stay and help him through it no matter what. Even if Quentin never came to love him. Quentin wrapped his arms around David's shoulders as he slowly pulled back to wipe his face clean and tried looking anywhere but at him. David held Quentin's face in his hands and turned the youth's face towards him. The usual tired eyes were now bloodshot and puffy, no too much off par, with tears still threatening to shed themselves. David ran his thumbs under Quentin's eyes, making him reflexively close them. David leaned down and laid a light kiss on his bang covered forehead. 
    Quentin opened his eyes and gazed back up at David with a faint blush. "I'm sorry if this is terrible timing, but I feel like I should make it known that I have feelings for you. Much more than just mates, er, friends." David hoped he hadn't jumped the gun when a pair of soft, unsure lips pressed against his. David sighed into the kiss and let Quentin take the lead, not wanting to go beyond his boundaries. Quentin experimentally tugged on David's hair making the older man groan into his mouth. Quentin nipped at David's lip and pulled again. David grunted and unconsciously rolled his hips up against Quentin making him gasp. Quentin blushed a dark red and looked away, "Fuck, sorry! I got carried away. I've been waiting for this for awhile." David felt himself get rock hard at Quentin's confession, "Was he thinking about me like this the whole time?" David placed his hands on Quentin's hips, "Quen, I want you to do whatever you want with me. I want you, but I won't go any farther than you want. I don't want to make you feel pressured to do anything you don't want. Understand?" Quentin nodded his head and kissed David on the lips longer this time. Quentin leaned over and shyly whispered into the rose tattooed ear, "I want to make love. Please." 
      "Are you sure?" David asked looking down at Quentin's beet red face as he fluttered his eyes up at him. "Yes." David carried Quentin over to their shared bedroll and laid him on his back. The fighter kissed Quentin again as he slowly slid up his graphic t-shirt. Quentin sat up to help David take it off along with his jacket. Once Quentin had laid back down, David started chaining kisses down his neck and along his shoulders. Quentin let out a small gasp when David licked his collarbone. David liked the reaction and repeated it a few times drawing the same sound before biting onto it. Quentin let out a whimper of a moan and started to get hard. David reached down and grasped it through Quentin's jeans making the boy moan and sending shivers down to David member. David wanted to draw as many sounds of pleasure from the boy he could, to rewrite over the pain, and to let him only remember the pleasure David was going to give him. With a nip to Quentin's other collarbone, he trailed his wet tongue down the middle of Quentin's chest where some light scaring was, most likely from Freddy's claws. David placed butterfly kisses along the scars and then he starting turning the ugly reminders into to beautiful love marks. 
     David sucked on the last claw mark and quickly licked at Quentin's nipple beside him making the dreamer unexpectedly jump. Quentin threw his hand over his mouth to contain those sweet sounds David wanted to hear. David pulled Quentin's hand away from his mouth and brought it towards himself. The scrapper placed a dozen small kisses along his knuckles before intertwining their fingers and placed them at Quentin's sides. Quentin couldn't move his hands, but having them held in a loving lock with David's put him at ease more than it should. With every lowering kiss came a flattering word to Quentin from the rugged Brit, showing him how much King loved him, "Beautiful… magnificent… brave… a bit of a snarky asshole." Quentin giggled at the last one and shaked when David placed the kiss on his hip bone. David temporarily untied his hands from Quentin's and rubbed small circles over Quentin's delicate hips with his thumbs, "May I?" 
   "Yes please." David unbuttoned Quentin's jeans and slid them with his underwear down those milky legs. David leaned back to take his own shirt and pants off as he took in the sinful sight before him. Quentin naked, excited, and waiting for him. David resumed his attacks on Quentin's hips like he had declared war against them. Quentin sent soft whimpers into the quickly heating up air, twitching slightly when David's beard tickled his sides. David held Quentin's hands and placed them at his sides as he leaned further down taking Quentin into his mouth. Quentins legs flinched and gave David's head a quick squeeze. David pushed Quentin's legs back down with his elbows gently and gave Quentin's tip a harsher suck. "Ah!" Quentin arched his back slightly, gasping with each bob of David's head. Quentin felt like he was melting under David's every touch and kiss. He lavished in each gentle touch, every praise, and everything David was willing to give him. David quickened his pace taking more of Quentin's shaft until it all disappeared down his throat. 
     Quentin moaned underneath him trying to pulls his hands away to grab David's slightly buzzed hair, but David wouldn't let him move. "D-David! I'm close!" David hummed in response, sending vibrations through Quentin's dick and making the boy spill over into David's mouth. David wiped his mouth free of saliva and semen as he came up, watching Quentin shake through his orgasm. "Do you want to keep going?" David asked, adjusting himself through his boxers that felt unbearably tight now. Quentin's eyes were filled with disire as he reached his freed hands out to David, "Please, I can't wait. I want you now." David growled deep in his throat and leaned down to bite down on the curvature of Quentin's ear causing the dreamer to whimper. David reached over to the medkit Claudette had left for them so many weeks ago and fished out a tube of suave. David drenched his fingers in the gel and came back down into a heated kiss with Quentin. David traced his finger around Quentin's entrance before dipping his finger in to the knuckle. Quentin's face scrunched up at the uncomfortable sensation and turned his attention to something to distract himself. 
    While David was busy fingering Quentin, the teen started sucking on David's neck and moaning sweetly into his ear purposely stirring up David's aggressive side. David added the second finger making Quentin wince at the light creeping pain ascending through his rear. David started stroking Quentin's slowly hardening member to divert Quentin's feeling of pain. Quentin moaned David's name as he arched his back and rocked his hips on David fingers, feeling something shooting pleasure through his whole body. The scrapper latched onto Quentin's neck as he hit his lover's sweet spot drawing angelic sounds from Quentin. Every gasp, moan, and scream only fueled David's unquenchable hunger for Quentin's body, his soul, everything. He wanted more of it. David pulled his fingers free from the tempting body below and slicked his erection up. Quentin gulped seeing David's size, "maybe I spoke to soon about being ready." David chuckled at Quentin's nervous expression, "We can stop of you want," David huskily teased into Quentin's ear, "but then I couldn't make you scream my name all night long." 
     Quentin shivered and wrapped his legs around David's hips drawing the larger man closer. David pressed his head at Quentin's entrance and waited for the boy's signal which came as a nod. David slowly inched himself inside until he bottomed out. Releasing the breath he forgot he held, he watched Quentin's face for any signs of pain. Quentin grit his teeth at the searing pain of stretching to accommodate David's size and tried taking deep breath, begging his body to relax. David peppered Quentin's chest with kisses and sucked on his nipples allowing the boy some time to relax. Quentin slowly rolled his hips, silently telling David he was ready. David took hold of Quentin's exquisite hips and pulled out to thrust back in. Quentin hissed at the intrusion, but kept his breathing steady. With each thrust the pain dulled and morphed into pleasure as Quentin felt that spot getting hit. Quentin loudly moaned as his nails scraped down David's back leaving red blotches in its wake.
     David groaned in response and picked up his speed, snapping his hips and driving in harder. Quentin yelped and slung his arms over David's shoulders, barely able to keep up with his brutal rhythm. Quentin gasped between his moans as David ruthlessly pounded into his prostate, made easier with his cock slick with Quentin's arousal. David drove himself into Quentin's tightening heat and swore he could feel the boy's heartbeat racing through his manhood. Quentin's member leaked with precum as he and David sensed his approaching orgasm. "Wanna ride my trolley baby?" David half joked to his lover. "God! Ah! Yes!" Quentin screamed to David's shock. David pulled out of Quentin and laid on his back waving Quentin over. Quentin groaned at the loss of David inside him and crawled seductively between David's legs. David furrowed his brows watching Quentin's display with amusement wondering what the younger was planning. 
      Quentin teasingly licked David's length slowly while observing his reaction. David bit at his lower lip at this new devilish development. Quentin kissed from David's base all the way to the tip, making sure to give special attention to his slit. David groaned as he threw his head back at Quentin's amazing tongue work. Deeming his "ride" wet enough, Quentin straddled David's lap and took the man's length in hand and positioned it at his ready hole. Quentin slowly sank down letting out a high pitched whine as it drove deep inside him. Davis gripped Quentin's thighs harshly and spread them more wanting to watch Quentin fuck himself on his cock. Quentin shallowly bounced as he figured out how to balance himself as he rode. He placed his hands on David's large chest steadying himself and started picking up momentum. David raised his hips up to match Quentin's, slowly turning his cowboy into a withering mess. Quentin's visage was enticing and highly erotic, his lips were parted letting out deep huffs, his eyes were barely open and lost to the lust that fueled him, and a thin line of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth from having it open as he screamed David's name. Quentin rode on through its orgasm, crushing David's cock with his tightness. David took control and animalisticly slammed into the over sensitive boy chasing his own release. David's mouth clamped down on Quentin's throat as he rutted into the dreamer finally filling him up with his seed.
     Quentin fell forward on David chest feeling totally exhausted and spent as he tried to catch his breath. David gently pulled out of Quentin, admiring the thick white stream flowing out between his lover's legs and cuddled the boy on his chest. "I love you." It was barely above a whisper, but David heard it like a screaming victim getting hooked all the same. David craned Quentin's face to his and kissed him with fervor, "I love you too Quen." They laid there in eachothers arms as their breathing regulated. David got up to gently clean between Quentin's legs with a wet towel before scooping him up again to his chest. Quentin quickly drifted to sleep with only happy endings.