Su Yue paused the video.

She seemed to have figured out the reason for Jiang Ci's allergy.

Continuing to watch, she saw Xiao Haohao climb up from the ground, staggeringly walk on his short legs, and run to the flower bed to pick up the birthday card.

He was short and chubby with short hands. Just as he was about to touch the card, the taller child ran over and threw the birthday card further into the flower bed. This went on repeatedly, and the other children laughed heartily.

Su Yue recognized the taller child, who was Jiang's second uncle's child, Jiang Qiancheng.

Jiang's second uncle did not live in the Jiang family's residence, but with his wife and child outside. Jiang Qiancheng was born to his father in old age and was raised in his palm. Even Jiang's usually serious grandfather doted on this grandson.

The other children were Jiang Qiancheng's playmates, and it was clear that they had bullied Xiao Haohao before.

Su Yue turned off the video recording and looked at Jiang Ci, hesitating how to tell him the reason for her allergy. She originally thought someone was plotting to harm Jiang Ci behind his back, but it turned out to be a misunderstanding.

Su Yue was lost in thought.

The afternoon sun shone on the transparent glass, casting a soft light inside, creating a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.

At this moment, the door of the ward was knocked again.

"Dad. . ." Jiang Haoyan came in with the Jiang family's driver.

The driver, Uncle Fang, said, "Young Master, Little Master insisted on coming to see you. Madam ordered me to bring him over to visit you and then pick him up later."

Jiang Ci lazily leaned against the head of the bed, "Hmm, I know."

"Dad."

Little Haohao ran to Jiang Ci's bedside, looked up with his big bright eyes, and in a childish voice asked, "Dad, are you feeling better?" He wanted to get closer to Jiang Ci but was afraid of being too presumptuous, so he carefully pulled on Jiang Ci's clothes with his little finger.

"Did you make a fuss?" Jiang Ci turned his face towards Little Haohao, "Did you cry?"

Little Haohao quickly shook his little head, denying, "Haohao didn't cry, Haohao didn't cry." He pouted his small mouth and looked at Jiang Ci timidly, "Haohao misses Daddy, Haohao is worried about Daddy."

"I'll go back tomorrow," Jiang Ci said.

Little Haohao's big eyes lit up, his mouth smiled wide, revealing his pink gums, "Great, Daddy is coming home soon. . ."

Su Yue pursed her lips. Little Haohao didn't know that the birthday card he gave to Jiang Ci would make him go to the hospital. If he knew, he would definitely cry sadly. She looked at Jiang Ci. Regardless of whether it was about the birthday cake or not, this man had already decided it was her fault.

Didn't he say not to reason with him? Even if she told him the truth, this capricious man might still think that she didn't take good care of Little Haohao, causing the problem with the birthday card, and still blame her.

Forget it, let it be.

On this day, Jiang Ci was discharged from the hospital, and Su Yue accompanied him back to the small villa. The previously messy room had been cleaned up, and the housekeeper had even disinfected the interior. As for the birthday card, she had already asked the housekeeper to keep it.

After staying in the hospital for two days, Su Yue felt more comfortable and at ease coming back here. She half-lay on the sofa and breathed a sigh of relief. Jiang Ci lazily sat on the chair, looking relaxed. Obviously, he, like her, didn't like staying in the hospital.

"Jiang Ci, are you hungry? I'll have someone bring food over." She hadn't had breakfast this morning and was already hungry. Now she didn't need to lose weight anymore, and she didn't need to diet to maintain her figure like before. She could also live a life of eating whatever she wanted.

As for wanting to lose weight, just take a deep breath and think of Jiang Ci.

Jiang Ci turned his head towards Su Yue. Yesterday, Su Yue helped him apply medicine and the red dots on his face seemed to have reduced a lot. At least, he didn't look as ugly as before. He frowned and asked, "Did you lose your memory?"

"Huh?" Su Yue was confused.

"I told you before, after I was discharged from the hospital, you should just leave." Recently, this woman not only affected his emotions but also annoyed him several times. He was very unhappy.

"Are you serious?" Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci with a hint of annoyance on his face.

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows." Of course."

Several times before, he heard her talking on the phone, complaining about wanting to leave this ghost place and leave him, the ugly freak. Tsk, now that he asked her to leave, she got what she wanted, didn't she?

"Okay, I understand."

"When I'm not here, take good care of yourself. Don't have such a bad temper and don't get angry easily." She was afraid that he would suffer after she left.

Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows. "As long as you're not here, my mood has always been good."

Su Yue was silent for a while. She stood up from the sofa without packing her clothes. Those clothes were all in sizes for when she weighed over 150 pounds. Now that she had lost weight, they no longer fit her. She stuffed some important documents and cards into her bag, picked up her bag and phone, and left.

"Are you going out?"

As she was going down the stairs, she happened to run into Jiang Haoyan, who was carrying coriander and swaying up from the first floor. Seeing her holding a bag, the little guy asked with rare concern.

"Hmm, I'm going home." Su Yue squatted down and touched his head. After thinking for a moment, she said softly, "If someone bullies you, you have to tell your dad. Your dad. . . is very powerful."

Little Haohao's big black eyes turned, and his white and tender little face was sternly said, "Haohao is a man, Haohao is not afraid."

Su Yue smiled, "But you're still young, just a little man, and you need someone to protect you. So, if you encounter difficulties, you can ask for help from adults, okay?"

The little guy pouted, his two thin eyebrows furrowed, seeming to understand but not really.

"I'm leaving, go find your dad upstairs." Su Yue couldn't help but pinch his soft and fleshy little face before leaving.

Little Haohao came to find Jiang Ci with coriander. It was very quiet inside. He walked up to Jiang Ci and said in a childish voice, "Daddy, that woman went home."

Jiang Ci opened his eyes, his pitch-black eyes deep and unfathomable. He lazily hooked his lips and asked, "You don't want her to leave?"

Little Haohao's two small ears turned slightly red, and his big eyes kept turning as he said with a stiff neck, "No, she's not here." He lowered his head and whispered, "She went home, so Dad won't have mango cake tonight." Haohao won't have mango cake either.

Jiang Ci's expressionless face froze.

"When will she come back?" Curiously, Haohao touched Xiangcai's head with his chubby hand and asked Jiang Ci.

"Do you want her to come back?" Jiang Ci's face darkened.

"Isn't she coming back?" Haohao raised his little head, widened his big eyes, and then his small mouth pouted. His childish voice seemed to be crying, "The mango cake she made was delicious. If she doesn't come back, Dad, will you never eat such delicious mango cake again?"

Haohao won't be able to eat it either?

Jiang Ci's face completely darkened.

Note: No revision needed

TN: Ahhh, the story is progressing.