"Okay." Su Yue didn't say anything else and left quickly.

In the hospital, Jiang Ci still hadn't woken up.

"Daddy, when will he wake up?" Jiang Haoyan wrinkled his little nose, his big eyes moist with tears.

"Soon. The doctor just said there's nothing to worry about, little Haoyan." Su Yue picked up Jiang Haoyan and sat him on the chair by the bed.

On the hospital bed, the red spots on Jiang Ci's face had not yet faded. His skin was already pale, and the red spots on his face were particularly noticeable, along with the scar on the left side of his face, making it almost unbearable to look at. The doctor said that the red spots on Jiang Ci's face would take at least a week to disappear.

Little Haohao looked at the red dots on Jiang Ci's face, and his small white face wrinkled up in worry. He asked, "Will Daddy be in pain?"

"No, he will just look ugly," Su Yue pinched his small face.

"Daddy is not ugly, Daddy is the most handsome," Little Haohao's big eyes were filled with tears, and he turned his head to glare at Su Yue.

"Okay, your Daddy is the most handsome," Su Yue looked at his dry lips, "Are you thirsty? I'll pour you a glass of water."

The little guy pursed his lips, "Mm, Haohao is a little thirsty."

"Then I'll pour you some water."

Su Yue put the little guy down and got up to pour a glass of warm water. When she turned her head, she saw that Jiang Ci's thin lips were also dry. She found a cotton swab in the cabinet, dipped it in water, and bent down carefully to wipe it for him.

Because they were very close, even though Jiang Ci had many red dots on his face, it didn't stop Su Yue from admiring his delicate features. She didn't know how this man grew up, but his thin lips were lightly colored and beautifully shaped, making people want to kiss him. His nose was straight and not like some male celebrities who needed to have their noses done to make them higher.

Her gaze fell on his eyelashes, which were black and thick, clearly defined. It was a pity that he was blind. He clearly had a pair of beautiful eyes, but they were destroyed.

Suddenly, those beautiful eyes opened. Inside was pitch black, with no end in sight.

Su Yue's heart jumped in fear at the man's unfocused gaze, and she whispered softly.

"You. . . you're awake?" Su Yue quickly withdrew her hand.

Upon hearing Su Yue's words, little Haohao ran over with his cup, but he was too short to see Jiang Ci clearly while standing at the bedside.

Jiang Ci furrowed his brow. He remembered fainting not long after eating the cake Su Yue had made.

"Jiang Ci, how are you feeling? Is the itching still there?" Su Yue spoke gently.

Jiang Ci closed his eyes. His eyes were no longer itchy, but his body was still tingling with an itch that made him want to scratch.

"No, you can't scratch it. Your face is already ruined. If you scratch it, it will leave a scar. Do you still want your face?" Su Yue quickly grabbed Jiang Ci's arm.

"I don't need you to worry about it!" Jiang Ci's voice was hoarse and cold. He impatiently shook off Su Yue's hand. He used too much force, and Su Yue's hand hit the edge of the cabinet, causing her bones to knock against it. Su Yue was startled by the pain and her eyes immediately turned red.

She was most afraid of pain!

"I won't stop you, scratch as much as you want." Su Yue covered her hand back, the skin on it had turned red. She looked at him and explained, "Jiang Ci, I made the cake, but I didn't mean to harm you. I don't know why you had an allergic reaction after eating it."