Chapter III. What If?!

Start from the beginning

I smile "Good morning, Mama"

 "Good morning, What are you two doing here? Your brothers are about to arrive" We share a look "Go meet them"

We nod "Yes"

Elia says "Come on, hurry up, you and her" We walk to the door "You still here" We run outside.

》》》》《《《《

At the main gate, Rhaenys and I throw flowers at the ground "Like they will see what we did for them, they are ungrateful brothers"

I laugh "I know but they are in Essos for the last five months, God protect them"

Rhaenys smiles mocking me "And you pray for them" I smile "meaning I miss them, but wait for them to come back, they will fill our heads with their daily battles who is the strongest"

"I know" I sit and give my empty basket to a handmaiden "Rhaenys, do you think my father will force me to marry Aegon?"

Rhaneys gives her basket to the handmaiden and sits next to me "I don't think that he will not want what happened to him to happen to us" she puts her hand on mine "he will give us the right to choose"

Harwin Strong the commander of the city watch walks out the gate with some soldiers and smiles at us and continues talking with them and sharing looks with Rhaenys.

I smile at her "Commander Strong, but how do you do it?"

Rhaneys sighs "Looks don't count, Visneya"

I give her a look "But looks carry a lot, talk to father" I stand "You hear that horse sound" I take another basket full of flowers "I will stand at the gate and" with an evil smile "throw flowers with water at them" I go to fill the basket of roses from the fountain.

Rhaenys gives me a look "Oh Visneya do not, it may fall on Uncle Daemion or Daeron by mistake"

I head to the gate "Don't worry, Just stand where are you and you know Aegon likes to come first" Rhaenys nods "One_"

Rhaenys shakes her head not to but I run to the three steps and throw the basket on someone who approached as I hurry we fall in each other arms.

"Ouch" my arms hurt but I stare at the green cat's eyes and my heart bound more than normal.

Jaime wipes the water from his face "Princess" he stands and helps me to get up "Are you okay?"

I stretch my arms "Ser Jaime, I am fine and so sorry for___"

Jaime nods "It is okay, your hands" I look at my hand "Bleeding it must be from the stairs"

Rhaenys runs to me "Visneya, you okay?"

I nod at her and smile nervously at him "I am fine, I can not feel something hurting me"

Jaime smiles nervously "That's good and bad do you feel your hand" I nod "That's good"

I smile and he smiles for a moment looking at each other while Rhaenys stare between us. I cut the silence "How is your sister?"

Jaime smiles "Fine, she is still in Riverrun, she must arrive any time"

I smile "Good, good, I am so sorry again it was a prank for Aegon"

Jaime nods "Nothing happened, I had to go to change before meeting your father but first let us go to maester together to check on your hands" Rhaenys coughs "Um I mean you with us princess"

Rhaenys shakes her head "No, no, no, you two go and change these wet clothes and I will greet them"

Aegon, Aemon, Daemion and Daeron arrived riding their horses and we turn to them, Jaime and I share a look and look at our clothes.