Chapter III. What If?!

Start from the beginning

I walk into the King's chamber, Rhaegar sits in the balcony playing on his harp, and I get in and kiss his cheek and sing with rhythms he plays "We will go home, we will go home

Rhaegar smiles singing with me "We will go home across the mountains
We will go home, we will go home
We will go home across the mountains"

I sing alone "Land of freedom land of heroes"

Rhaegar sings alone "Land that gave us hope and memories"

We sing once again together "Hear our singing hear our longing"

I smile and clap "Good, Father"

Rhaegar smiles "I know, and you get progress in singing, so about last night__"

I cut him quickly "I was just in the dungeon__"

Rhaegar widens his eyes confused "You were in the dungeons?!!"

I bite my lip "What about last night?"

Rhaegar says "I was going to thank you for the gathering that you made with your sister to the lady companion but What you were doing?" he stops me "Do not think of a lie"

I say "I was training because mama said I am a girl and mother said it is okay to train and I am in the middle between but you know mama is the first lady of the red keep so__" I sigh "You know, How you deal with them? I swear my head swelled from their orders, which contradict each other"

Rhaegar laughs "Elia wants your safety, Visneya, you are a girl"

I give him a look "You loved Mother because she is soft?!!"

Rhaegar smiles "And you did not find any better place than the dungeons"

I roll my eyes "Actually it's not quite the dungeons it was the old ones"

"You were alone?" 

I nod "Yes"

Rhaegar nods "Then Rhaenys was with you"

I shake my head "No, I was alone with the training doll" he gives me a look stop lying "Fine"

A solider came in "Your grace, princess" Rhaegar and I stand "All the lords gathered at the council chamber and waiting for you"

Rhaegar nods "You can go, I will follow" The solider nods and leaves "Visneya, go and find your mother and tell her when Eddard arrives to follow me"

I nod "Yes"

Rhaegar heads to the door and turn to me "Oh before I forget" I smile  he turns where Rhaenys stands behind him "Good morning, Princess" 

Rhaenys smiles "Good morning, Father" she kisses his cheek "I hope you are fine today"

Rhaegar smiles "I am fine but see with your sister what punishment you will choose for both of you" he walks away.

I follow him with my eyes as my smile faded and Rhaenys glares at me and runs hit my arm. I wince in pain "Ouch, Why?"

Rhaenys argues "You sold us"

I argue "No, of course not, you know Father just look into my eyes and I can not keep something secret in my mouth"

Rhaenys sighs "Yeah, I know, I hope he did not make us clean the last floor like the last time"

I laugh "Yeah, I hope that or you will see Mama go crazy while Mother trying to calm her down"

"And why I will go crazy again, Princesses"  we heard Elia's sound behind us.

Rhaenys and I share a tiredness look and turn to Elia Martell. Rhaenys approaches her mother "Good morning, Mother, you will not of course"