Her hand was holding him, and her head was buried in his chest.

Jiang Ci opened his eyes, and his pitch-black eyes were staring at the ceiling without any focus. From the first time he smelled the fragrance on Su Yue's body, he found that he liked this smell very much. Except for his attending physician, no one knew that his eyes would occasionally sting. Especially when he was sleeping, he was often awakened by the pain.

That night, after smelling the fragrance on Su Yue's body, he slept soundly all night.

Jiang Ci pulled the corners of his mouth and directly reached out to remove the arm that was holding his waist. The woman's hand was fleshy and soft, hmph, a fat woman.

He pushed away the head buried in his chest, then turned over and faced away from her.

Even if he likes the smell on her body, it is not a reason for her to take advantage of him!

Su Yue did not sleep soundly in her dreams.

She dreamed of her former rival in the entertainment industry, who was also a popular actress. With her outstanding appearance, she had always surpassed other actresses. Liu Tangxin, who was also beautiful, had always disliked her. In the dream, Liu Tangxin stood in front of her hospital bed, looking down at her with a proud expression, "I know you have always suspected that the fire on the set was not an accident. Yes, it was me who did it. Now, with your current appearance, what can you compare with me?"

Su Yue glared at Liu Tangxin fiercely. It was her? She hated her so much that she wanted to get up and hit her, but she found that she couldn't move her body.

Liu Tangxin smiled triumphantly, "Su Yue, look at you now, you're black and fat, I feel like throwing up when I see you. . ."

Su Yue's eyelashes trembled continuously, and her consciousness gradually recovered. She opened her eyes and realized that it was just a dream.

It was too hateful. Even in her dreams, she was mocked by her opponent for her appearance and figure. However, was it really Liu Tangxin who caused her accident? Su Yue frowned. Even if she knew the culprit, she couldn't go back.

"You still can't let go?" The man's lazy and magnetic voice came into her ears, "Do you want to crush me?"

Su Yue subconsciously raised her chin to look up, and what she saw was the man's firm and perfectly contoured jaw. She was stunned. When did she fall asleep? Hearing Jiang Ci's words, her face instantly turned red. She just realized that her arm was around Jiang Ci's waist, holding him tightly.

Su Yue quickly let go of her hand and moved her body away. She felt a little embarrassed, "I fell asleep, it wasn't intentional. . . I wanted to hug my teddy bear."

"You said your sleeping position is very good. Oh, it seems that this is your standard, holding me and not letting go, and even wrapping your feet around me." Jiang Ci's eyelids lifted, and his pitch-black eyes turned to Su Yue. Although he knew he couldn't see anything, looking into his eyes always made people feel flustered.

Su Yue was so embarrassed that her hair stood up. She used to sleep with a large teddy bear, and last night, she must have mistaken Jiang Ci for her big bear.

Su Yue was in the wrong, so she didn't refute him. She just whispered, "Not tonight."

After washing up, Su Yue quickly took out the weighing scale. Not only was she affected by Jiang Ci's words, but also by her dreams. She urgently wanted to lose weight.

Su Yue stepped onto the weighing scale. Has she lost weight after one night?

She stared nervously at the number displayed on the scale. It was still 145, the same as yesterday, with no change.