Chapter 3.2

*...Aiden's POV...*

It's been 8 hours and school is now out; yet Spencer has not spoken to me, and it's driving me insane.

We are currently in her car, I'm in the passengers seat, Justin's in the back, and of course spencer is in the drivers side.

"So, how was your day Spence." Justin asked as he leant up to see her. I saw her side glance me and then let out an drastic sigh.

"Well I met this really nice, hot guy, in which I share a locker with, caught this nasty 'ugly' guy having sex in the closet with some bimbo, yah know just the usual." She said with a shrug. Did she just call me ugly.'.?. AWWW hell nahh! I got ready to defend myself but Justin piped in!.!

"Seriously? Wait what did the girl look like? And the guy I might know him?" Justin asked.

"We'll, the girl called me a bitch but I took it as a compliment because of the saying: a bitch is a female dog: a dog barks: bark grows on trees: trees are a part of nature: and nature is simply beautiful! She had blonde hair and brown at the roots, skimpy little out fit and the guy, seriously handsome but his personality and his actions repulse me; which make him seem ugly. He had a well defined jaw, green beautiful eyes, tall, build well but he sickens me." She said through gritted teeth; aww she thinks I have beautiful eyes! What? Wait? Stop sounding like a girl!

"Huh? Sounds dreamy!" Justin said sarcastically.

"Yeah, until today." She said under her breath. That crushed me, those three little words crushed me. Hmm..?

"Sounds like a real jerk." I muttered, she just scoffed.

"Yeah, and I had thought that we were actually becoming close; once again. But, nope. He went and proved me wrong today." She said with another loud sigh.

"Hey, maybe they weren't doing anything, just talking." I offered, even though it was a lie.

"Oh pa-lease, he was in the process of zipping his pants, hair disheveled and the little slut that called me a bitch was re-adjusting her shirt." She snapped. I flinched back at her tone and looked lurid the window.

"Gawd.. Spence.. Don't get your thing in a twist.." Justin told her..

"Shut up jay!" She napped back at him.

"Gawh, this guy must've really got to you, eh?" Justin stated as he held his hands up in a 'surrendering' fashion and leaning back.

"That he did, that he did." She muttered, nodding her head. I continued looking out of the window as the scenery blew by me, and soon enough we where at our house.

Walking inside the air conditioning instantly hitting us, making me feel refreshed.

"Don't wait up! I'm going to the beach!" Justin announced.

"I'm going to bed." Spencer announced as well.

"Well, I'm watching TV!

I guess." I spoke mostly to myself. Spencer nodded and Justin salutes his leave. I plopped onto the couch and began flipping through channels after turning the TV on!

*....Spencer's POV....*

I got to my bedroom and stripped starch naked. I was gonna gonto bed but justin had a really good idea.

I grabbed out a red bikini, with white eagles plaster all over the 2 piece swimming set. After dressing I added red lipstick to add a cute clique look, my skin is a creamy white milk and so red really stands out. I slipped on a pair of red low cut converse, grabbing a white plush towel i made my way down stairs.

Wow it only took me twenty minutes to get ready? Bravo for me!

"Hey, Aiden! I'm going to the--" I screamed once he popped out from the corner.

"Beach, I am to. TV was boring! There was nothing on beside that project runway shit that you had recorded." He remarked.

"Ok." I said slowly, making my way to the back sliding glass door and walking out and down the sandy pathway to the Chrystal blue waters.

Once arriving I spread out my beach towel and lie down. I don't know why uneven bother trying to fan, I can't tan... Like at all.. Only freaking Burn! whoopee! Lucky me! Please tell me you noted the sarcasm. Or you need help if you hadn't.

I closed my eyes and started to relax when a shadow down castes on me. I put my hand above my eyes and squinted.

Riley Steven came into view and I smiled.

"Riley Stevens, what brings you to my arm of the woods?" I asked him, as he sat down once he had spread out his own colorful towel.

"Spencer Boulevard, I think it's pronounced like: 'what brings you to my NECK of the woods!' Not arm, and this is a beach, no woods right here... also; I live beside the beach, so I'm here everyday, I saw you so I came over. End of thy wonderful story, told by yours truly." He smirked and then a playful grin took over his face.

"Smart ass, or well jack ass fits you to." I retorted. I sat up and rested on my elbows, behind my back. He mimicked and sighed.

"So, how are you liking the good ole state of California?" He asked me, putting on a pair of shades that had recently rested atop if his head, the sides pinned behind his ears.

"Ahh, I like it... But I miss my dad and New York." I told him honestly.

"What did you do? Move in with your mom?" He asked me, staring ahead at the water as the waves hit the shore.

"No, actually.... My mom she isn't-- she's dead.. But I moved here with--" I began to explain but my name being called interrupted me.

"Spencer, come on!" Justin commanded as he walked up to us. I stayed in my position as Aiden came into view.

"Riley.... Right?" Aiden asked as he at down at my feet, on MY towel.

"You are correct." Riley said with a smile.

"Oh so you're Riley.. Hmm.." Justin trailed off sitting on my lap.

"Oh Riley, meet the people that I moved ALL the way from New York to here with." I told Riley gesturing to the guy at my feet and the idiot atop my lap.

"Oh is Justin your brother?" Riley asked as he cocked his head to the side.

"No, he wishes he had a sister as cool and awesome as me!" I retorted as I slowly stood.

"Huh? Pa-lease. I don't need a sister when I have you as a bestfriend." Justin remarked, standing as well as Aiden and Riley.

"Guys... Ohmigosh! I wanna build a sand castle!" I shrieked! They all laugh and we trudged to the hard sand and began to dig, pat, scrape, and form the most.....

Fugliest

Deformed

Jacked up

SAND CASTLE!!!!